You Deserve It 😘

"Ok, baby girl what do you want with your pancakes? Eggs, I know, but do you want bacon or sausage?" Mia asked her youngest daughter. As she was giving Damia her plate, her oldest daughter and husband walked down the stairs. "Got breakfast piping hot for you guys, just tell me what you want." Deaira walked over and said "You know what I want Ma." She sure did, and fixed her daughter's plate. When the coast was clear, Derrick walked over to his wife, "Good Morning beautiful!" he kissed her on the cheek. "Morning baby, you want the usual?" "Yep with a side of you." She blushed "If only we had time, but here enjoy your food instead" then she handed him his plate and a good morning kiss. They all sat down together to enjoy breakfast which didn't happen every single morning. When they were finished Mia got the girls to school and Rick went off to work. Since Mia didn't have to be at the station til two, she took her time getting downtown. Around noon she found herself in the mall, in Victoria Secret trying to find something her boo might like. She found the perfect thing and headed on to work. As soon as she got in the car her phone rang, "Hey babe, what are doing?" "Hey baby, I'm finally heading to the station. I just left the mall finding something sexy for you to take off me tonight." Rick laughed into the phone, "Oh shit, what does it look like?" "That's the surprise, just know you won't be disappointed" she teased. They continued to talk more about later on til Mia pulled up to the station. "But listen I'm about to go inside and get started, just know I can't wait to see you tonight" she said sexily. "Alright love you. Have a good show" he said. "Thanks babe, love you more." When they hung up, Rick covered his face and laughed. "That girl is wild!" He thought.

It was about 7 pm when Mia arrived back home. Her man had cooked her favorite, parmesan chicken and alfredo pasta. He had heard her come in and walked out of the office, "Welcome home" he kissed her and went to pour her a glass of wine to go with her dinner. "Made my favorite, poured me a drink, tonight is about to be on huh?" She sat down and enjoyed every ounce of her dinner then made a mental note of just how to thank him later. When she finished she walked to the office and said "Hey I'm going to take a shower, wanna join me?" No way was he gonna turn down the offer to see her naked, so they headed up stairs. As soon as they were behind closed doors, Mia started removing her clothes. "In a hurry?" he asked her. "Yes! I'm so horny baby" she started to touch her body all over. That was sexy as fuck to him, so he walked over and started kissing her. Soon his hands replaced hers. When his hand reached her wet paradise, it was as if time stood still. She let out a moan. The melody he played on her body was amazing as usual. "Oh ...fxck. Baby" "You're so wet" he whispered in her ear and started to suck her neck. He knew she was close to orgasming and she was growing weak, so he leaned her against the wall. "You almost there huh?" he whispered. Her breath was stifled, but she managed to get out a "Yes" and bit her bottom lip. She indeed was almost there and her moans grew louder as the result. He started kissing her so the girls wouldn't hear her being loud. "Ooooh shxt baby ...shxt" she pleaded as her orgasm ripped through her and she came all in his hand. He licked his fingers and that set her on fire again. She tongued him down, tasting herself a little in the process. Grabbing him by the belt buckle she pulled him into the bathroom, "Let's get clean so we can get dirty!" she demanded. While she got the shower started, Rick quickly undressed. Once they were in, the hot water hit her body in the front and the heat from her husbands hot bod hit her from the back. She reached around and felt his erection. "You're so hard baby" she whispered and started to manually stimulate him. Now it was his turn to let out a few groans. It was getting steamy in that shower and it wasn't from the water. "I can't wait anymore, I have to fxck you" he said turning her toward the wall. He entered her from behind pinning her up against it, "You been teasing me all day." "Aah...ooh.. sorry ...baby" she moaned out. He was a little rough with her but she loved every stroke. It wasn't long before he was filling her with his seed. They actually washed up and tried to resist touching each other. "Do you still wanna see what I bought?" she asked. "Can I still take it off you?" "Yes but you might not want to after you see it" she countered. "Well put it on and I'll be the judge."