...Get Here Soon

"Show me something, gimme a little peek to hold me over!"

Mia laughed "Oh now you want a show. If I came on here topless, you would be calling me nasty and other shit!"

Ignoring her, Derrick asked "So are you gonna show me or not?"

She took her cami off and proudly displayed his best friends, "You've been away too long baby! You would think I would be used to it by now but I'm not. I still miss you" Mia confessed to him while they were Facetiming.

"Aw my big baby. You just miss having someone to fuss at" he replied.

"No, I really miss you. There is no one sleeping on me at night, no hello or goodbye kisses, nor can I wake you in the middle of the night cuz I need some" she laughed.

"I was waiting on it."

"What?"

"For you to bring the conversation around to sex. I would think number one you would be tired of me and two that high ass sex drive of yours would have slowed down by now. But nah, just as horny as the day we started having sex" he explained.

"We've only been having sex for ten years."

"Only 10 years babe? That's a lifetime compared to most people we know."

"You might be right about that. But you my dear are so awesome, I can't be without you for more than three days. You are my high I'm constantly chasing. Im addicted to you and I wouldn't want to have it any other way. What other wife do know that's still that pleased with her man? None! We are fire baby, and nothing but death will put us out" and she meant that.

Derrick chuckled "Who pays you say such things? Nah I'm just kidding. You always know what to say to boost my ego. Have me feeling like the man for real."

"That's because you are baby. You're a king, MY king."

"And you will always be my Queen. I was feeling a little shook about my presentation in the morning, but you got a brotha feeling real good about hisself."

"That's what I'm here for baby" she said and gave him a wink.

"Well it's pretty late and I have to be up at the ass crack of dawn, I'm gonna go to bed. I love you, kiss the girls for me."

"Love you too baby, night" she said and blew him a kiss.

The next day, Mia went through her day business as usual. Around 2:30 pm she got a call from Rick, "Hi Baby, how was your meeting?"

"Hello beautiful, it went great! So great we got the contract and C&C will be expanding to Atlanta."

Mia beamed from ear to ear "Congratulations, baby! I know you really wanted this. You worked hard for it and  you deserve it! Now come home so I can reward you properly."

He laughed "You are the horniest thing! But thank you babe. I'll be home Thursday I need to tie up a few loose ends and then I'm all yours. That's only two days from now, you think you can hold on til then?"

"Ugh two whole days makes five you have been away from me. So that means tomorrow I'll be grouchy and mean, things just won't be right until you get back here. What time do you get in" she pouted.

"Late that night. Like 11."

"So that means you won't get home til about 1. I'm sure I'll be knocked out and you'll be tired. Blah, I guess my needs will have to wait. But Friday night is date night buddy!"

"I got you! But I have to prep for my last meeting of the day, I'll call you later on tonight."

"Okay love you."