Midnight Snack?

"Ugh who wakes up at 12 o'clock horny with a husband who is sound asleep?" Mia thought while flipping through the tv channels, occasionally looking over at her husband. It is true at midnight Rick was sleeping like a baby. Meanwhile Mia was pondering if she should wake him up to get her some or take care of herself. She quickly ruled out taking care of herself, seeing as how if Derrick woke up he would be pissed she didn't just wake him. Sooo she went for what she knew. Snuggling up to his back, she reached around and stuck her hand in his boxers and started to awake his manhood. She then whispered in his ear "Baby, I'm horny. Wake up and play with me." Not stopping what she was doing, Rick turned on his back and grumbled something. But that didn't make her stop. "Baby wake up, I need you inside of me" she said while planting kisses on his lips and neck. Finally opening his eyes Rick picked up his phone and looked at the time, "Girl it is 12 o'clock. Why are you awake??" "Because I couldn't sleep, then I started thinking of you and I got horny. Maybe this is the sleep aid I need" she said while getting in position to straddle him. Letting him slide inside of her slowly, she thought to herself it was good thing she didn't sleep with panties on! "Hmmm... you feel so good inside me baby" she whispered. Letting out a small grunt, Rick grabbed her hips and helped her find a rhythm. If he wasn't woke before she started, he definitely was now. She was riding him bracing her hands on his chest with her head thrown back. "Ah shit...umm" Mia moaned and licked her lips. "You feel soo good Daddy" she then bent down and found her lover's lips to plant kisses. Hot, steamy, nasty, French kisses, just the way she liked. Rick moved his hands from her hips, which had found a nice rhythm, to under her wife beater to find her nice hard nipples. He raised her shirt and sat up just enough to not disturb their rhythm, so he could pop one of those nice chocolate drops in his mouth. Of course this drove Mia crazy, "Ahhh baby, suck that titty." She made sure to cup his head so he couldn't stop even if he wanted to. Seeing as how she was already horny enough when they started, she knew she was super close to cumming. And so did Rick, but since she had woke him up he knew for damn sure it wasn't about to be over that fast. "Turn over on your side" he ordered her.

    Moving into a spooning position, he wasted no time re-entering her. Now both of them were letting out small moans of pleasure, being careful not to wake their kids. Mia couldn't help moaning, he was filling her up. To heighten the sense of pleasure she was already feeling, Rick wrapped her in his arms. One hand played with her breasts, while the other played her lady parts like the perfect fiddle. Oh my goodness, good dick and perfect hand play, there was nooo way Mia was gonna last too much longer. "Fuuuck baby" she said as she reached back and tried to push his hips from hers. "You keep fuckin me like this I'm gonna cum" "That's right, cum for me baby" he said as he sped up his hand on her clit. Before she knew it, Mia was cumming all over his dick. "I want you on top of me baby" she said while using his shirt to pull him between her legs.

   She wasn't playing with him, before he could even maneuver to insert himself, she was taking matters into her own hands. "Kiss me" she whispered. Rick quickly obliged her. As always they went from sweet to pornstar kisses, while he pumped her to perfection. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer. Moaning in his ear, he loved the sound as if it was his favorite song. Pulling up he raised her shirt once again and started to suck her nipple, the left one his favorite to be exact. "Is Daddy pumping this pussy right?" "Fuck...yess." "Yeah?" "Yes, keeping sucking that titty baby" she pushed his head back down. Feeling another jolt, Mia knew she was on the verge of another orgasm. "Ahhh keep it right there Daddy, I'm about to cum again!" And then boom. Another mind blowing orgasm that left her with mini trimmers. "You ready to cum baby?" "Yeah girl" "Bring it up here, finish in my mouth." He kissed her on the lips one last time and asked "Why must you be sooo nasty?" "Because you like it, now bring me my meat!" He quickly straddled her chest and let his juicy stick fall between her lips. Pretty soon he was face fucking her and she was loving every minute of it! He too was long overdue for an orgasm, and within 3 minutes his seed was hitting the back of her throat, and of course she swallowed him down like a shot of patron. Now that they were both spent, happy, and empty, Rick rolled back over to his side and Mia curled up under him and went straight to sleep.

       He awoke to the smell of bacon, eggs, and waffles. After getting dressed he met his wife in the kitchen with a kiss asking "A feast for a King and his family on a school day?" Mia winked and replied "That's what happens when you deliver like you did, when you did the night before. A girl wakes up feeling domestic." They laughed while she served him his plate with a smile and kiss. "Girl you keep this up I may be late to work" he smacked her on the butt.