My Vitamin D

Mia came home to a crazy house, but that was typical of any day in their home. What were they thinking having two teenagers, a 3-year-old, and a 9-month-old baby? They all certainly keep Mr. and Mrs. Bridges pretty busy these days with various demands.

"Hi mom" Deaira said while trying to hand RJ to her.

Mia pushed him back to her "No ma'am, take him to his Daddy, I just walked through the door."

"Come on Ma, he's been crying for you. He doesn't want anyone else" she tried to hand him over again.

Meanwhile, Andreya rushed down the stairs in front of Derrick, "Mommy!" she exclaimed and ran to give Mia a hug.

"Hi baby girl! Perfect timing Mister! Please grab your son, I need to sit down for two minutes" she sounded annoyed and walked to the living room.

Rick tried to grab him, but RJ busted into a fit of tears for his mom, almost flopping out of his sisters' arms. Even though Mia wanted to go at least change her clothes, that wasn't going to be the case, "Just bring him and his bottle in here. He is probably sleepy" she rolled her eyes. She got as comfortable as she could on the couch, kicked her feet up, and prepared to rock her little man to sleep.

RJ melted in his mother's arms, whatever was wrong, was right as soon as he laid his head on her chest. He was out in no time but Mia held on to him almost asleep herself. Derrick came in, sat at the other end of the couch, and started to rub her feet. "Thank you, baby," she cooed without opening her eyes.

"No problem, I know you are tired. Look at him laying all up on them titties, he fell right to sleep, didn't he?" he laughed.

"Yep, just like his Daddy!"

"I wanna fall asleep on them too, later."

"You can...fall asleep but that's all, I'm wore out" unknowingly rolling her eyes again.

He applied more pressure to her feet and said, "It's okay baby, I understand."

Although she was worn out, she didn't want to leave her husband feeling left out, "I know that tone, even though I would love to say 'Not tonight, rain check.' I will take care of you baby, like I always do."

He tried to assure her she didn't have to, but she knew her man. And she wasn't letting him go to bed unsatisfied and frustrated, no matter how much she craved sleep more.

Later that night she was lying down sideways at the foot of the bed watching tv. Rick walked in and sat on the bed behind her and asked if she was okay. She rolled over on her back "I'm good babe, just relaxing."

"Flip back over and let me rub your back, that's the least I can do."

She happily obliged him. To keep things PG, he only unsnapped her bra and felt her up beneath her shirt. Just as she was drifting off to sleep for the second time, there was a knock at the door. Damia burst through their door yelling something about Andreya but stopped in her tracks when she saw her dad straddling her mom. "Mom, ewwww that's gross!"

Mia rolled her eyes "We aren't even doing anything! That's why you should knock and wait for someone to say come in! Now, what do you want?"

Damia was definitely her mother's child, overdramatic and fast talking at times. "Dreya won't get in the tub and RJ woke up crying! They are driving us crazy!"

Derrick removed his hands from Mia's back and tried to solve the issue before his wife because he knew it wasn't going to end pretty. "Tell her to come here and tell Deaira to make him a bottle. Why are y'all acting like y'all don't know that?" he said slightly annoyed himself. And as quick as she came, she went, somehow Dreya ended up in the tub and all was well.