3: Shopping🛍

RANBOO POV AGAIN LMAO;

I just woke up, and ???? should be here to hang out in.. 4 hours. I still have a long time.

I toss a red and black hoodie over my head, merch from my favorite streamer, corpse, to be specific. I convinced Floris to get me one in the orphanage 😍

Stepping outside of my room and hopping downstairs, i honestly expect phil to be up, but hes not. Huh? Whatever.. 

Oh! I have time to make breakfast for the family. Maybe then i wont be completely useless,

I open the fridge and, on the side, theres a note that says; "wilburs allergic to seafood, salmon is fine though. technos not allergic to anything, tommys' allergic to walnuts."

Alright, so i should be able to make pancakes before the rest of the familys' down. I grab a bag of flour, some eggs, (IDK THE INGREDIENTS TO PANCAKES LMAO JUST IMAGINE THEM HERE.) and some strawberries.

insert pancake process :D

Okay, im done! I just need to add the fruit- wait, where'd the strawberries go?-

"I'll be honest, didnt expect to see you here so early." 

A deep monotone voiced piglin, is washing the strawberries. "Oh- uh, Techno!- thanks. Im just here to make breakfast and stuff?-"

Techno raises an eyebrow at me. "Phil usually makes food for us, you dont have to."

He hands me the strawberries and i nod "Still, its the least i can do when i got here yesterday" i chuckle lightly as i chop the strawberries in half and place them on the pancakes with whipped cream and drizzling syrup.

I swear i just saw a flash of genuine appreciation on technos face- "Well, phil, tommy, and wilbur should be here in a couple minutes then. Jeez, the only thing that wakes them up is the smell of any type of breakfast food-"

Before techno can finish, i almost drop the pancakes as tommy comes running down the stairs, yelling, "I SMELLED PANCAKES BITCH!" With a sleepy wilbur and phil following him.

Phil looks at me with a sad but appreciative smile. "Mate, you didnt have to make all this, especially not on your first morning here-" but tommy and wilbur just start digging in.

"Eh, might aswell make myself useful while im still here.." i mutter under my breath. I obviously dont want to give 'sass' on the first day here, but its true that i wont be around long.

Techno sits down and starts eating, phil following shortly after him. I take off my apron and set it to the side where i found it again.

Honestly, i dont know what to do, cause right now im not hungry, but i might aswell take a shower in the morning like i usually do at the orphanage. "I'm gonna take a shower, ill see you guys in 10." I put on a fake smile and hop upstairs.

INSERT SHOWER HERE I HATE WRITING THEM LMAO

I dry off and throw my corpse hoodie back on. 

"Ranboob! phils takin' us shopping, cmon!" I hear tommy yell my name from a distance and chuckle, running downstairs.

Only tommy and phil are here, the others are.. OH, right- technos streaming and wilbur probably just doesnt want to come- 

"Alright mate, i have the note you left on my door. We can go find your clothes, bathroom things, and of course, room decor!" Phil smiles and i give him a small grin back

"I WANT THE OMNICHORD BITCH!!" tommy jumps into the front seat excitedly and i admit defeat, chuckling as i sit in the back seat.

The rest of the drive goes by in a flash, mostly just tommy screaming along to hamilton lyrics and phil reading over the note.