7:School.

I'll be using they/them pronouns for Eret, since my adhd mind gets confused seeing so many pronouns- 

Also im kinda self projecting my Social Anxiety on Ranboo at the start of the cafeteria scene sjsjnajm

Ranboo POV: 

The last few days have been... repetitive, i suppose. Wake up, 'eat', shower, stream, and sleep. Though yesterday was nice, we went to a bunch of shops to get stuff for when school starts, which would be today..

I open my eyes, adjusting to the weirdly bright light. I hear phil's footsteps, stomping to my room. "Ran?" His comforting, quiet voice appears at my doorway. I groan and turn over, throwing my sheets over my head.

Phil chuckles and i can just hear him shaking his head at me, as his footsteps get closer. "Well now i know you're up at least." He takes my sheets off me and turns my lightswitch on, which is enough to get me up.

"Morning Phil." Even as i started to call phil dad yesterday, it's more comfortable for me to just say phil for now, until they choose to adopt me. If they choose to adopt me.

"Morning mate. You have school today, i already packed your lunch and made some toast for you." My stomach drops. I havent ate in two. Fucking. Week.

Oh my god- i'll be fine though, right? I wont just instantly die? I dont want to die, honestly! I just want to relieve my stress with a knife.

I come back to reality as i hear phil say something about "-vice principal, doesnt talk..." "-callahan." Was all i made out. 

I give a confused thumbs up and act like i know what hes saying. "Yup, the vice principal." Phil chuckles and walks to my doorway before turning back to me.

"Oh yeah, you have to be outside with Tommy and wilbur by 8:20, thats when the bus will be here. Its 7:00 right now, you still have lots of time" And he walks out of my room, leaving me to get ready.

I run to the bathroom, almost slipping, and i lock the door. I look in the mirror nervously to make sure i'm still.. okay. 

Maybe i should just eat breakfast today, they haven't seen me eat ever because of my 'facial dysphoria', even though it doesnt  bother me to have my mask off if its only with a few people.

I hop into the shower, wrists stinging slightly as the hot water burns onto my self harm scars. 

After washing and rushing out of the bathroom, i look for a nice outfit before settling with a black turtle neck t'shirt,  a white and black varsity jacket, and just.. jeans.

I literally wear jeans with everything. I also changed my mask to the same black and white one, but it has ranboo written in the corner in red and green. I slid on the same fingerless black gloves from yesterday, but these ones had silver buttons to put them on.

I run my hand through my hair, deciding this is an honestly good outfit for the first day of school as the new kid. I get out of my bathroom and run downstairs.

I see wilbur and tommy, setting the table (though tommy was mostly sitting back and rambling about women.)

Tommy smiles at me "Hey boob boy!!" While wilbur lightly elbows him. I chuckle and sit down next to wilbur. "Hey tommy." 

Phil comes over to the table, three plates of buttered toast in his hands. He also set down a few small containers of variety jams and peanut butter.

He sighs, throwing on a jacket and waving to us. "Bye boys, i have work so i'll have to leave now. Have fun on your first days!" He smiles and we all wave back to him, yelling some veriety of "bye!".