4: Wait, you have friends?!

Hello there, once again. 

Months have passed and im gonna be honest, i didnt see myself coming back to this book until today.  Theres not much of an explanation, honestly, about why i left so suddenly, but i guess school was stressful and my mental health just wasnt the greatest.

And about the two guests that will arrive, ???, I made these based off of my OWN headcannons, like A has social anxiety, and B can sort of read people off their voices and tone or speech.

Either way, now im back and i dont intend on leaving again <3, thank you if you read this through fully. Now go on and enjoy the story!!

PS: My writing style has sort of changed over the while, so i apologize in advance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RANBOO POV:

We just got home from the mall about an hour ago, ??? will be here any minute now..

Im not gonna lie, i've been napping for the past 40 minutes while it was thundering, before Tommy so rudely woke me up to help him with a level on some random video game.

Honestly though, im worried about what the others are gonna say when ??? Just comes in. I didn't tell them about any of my friends from the old orphanage-

My thoughts are interrupted as i hear a slight knocking on my window. Anyone else would be afraid by now, but knowing ???, i wasnt surprised.

I pull up the wirey, new latch on my window and wave down at Billzo and Aimsey, who were my expected guests.

"RANBOO!!" They yell in almost sync, smiling wide. "Oh my- I'm not pulling you from my window again, last time i literally almost died." I yell down, throwing my arms up in an exaggerated motion.

Bill scoffed and Aimsey rolled their eyes, but i could tell they were just happy we were together again.

"Fine, can we go from the front though? Like, are these foster parents nice orr.." Aimsey said, a tint of worry running through his voice.

I smiled. "Yeah no, this time they're genuinely okay from what i see so far, you should be fine cause' i already asked for friends to come over."

Bill gave a thumbs up and Aimsey nodded, already making a beeline for the door. I would be lieing if i said i wasnt as excited to see them as they were. We havent hung out in a long while, since we all got to our own better foster homes and started to settle.

I heard the doorbell ring and literally dashed to the door, ignoring the strange glance i got from Techno, who was reading some book about a blood god in the living room.

I open the door and smile, greeting them both with big hugs. I spot phil making two drinks and bringing them to Bill and Aimsey with a small smile on his face.

"Welcome, you two! You can get settled and take these up to Ranboo's room, but just a fair warning, i have 3 chaotic sons sneaking around the house like little raccoons." And that was how he finished it, walking off into his office.

My friends seemed to genuinely like phil, but weren't sure that they could trust him just yet.

I gesture Bill and Aimee into my room, both of their eyes watching Wilbur and Tommy swear at eachother, chasing eachother down the stairs. Wilbur stops for a split second and waves at them, before turning back around.

I gently shut the door once we're all in my room. "That was wilbur and tommy, two of my brothers. Techno's the other one, he was sitting at the coffee table earlier."

They both nod, eyes peering around my room. "I like what you did in here ran'," followed by "Yeah, its cozy".

I smile, slipping my black and white mask off. I only ever take it off honestly around bill and aimsey, i've known them long enough to not care much about that, of all things.