1 !

Someones pov

"WAKE UP WEASEL WERE LATE FOR SCHOOL AGAIN" Yeji yelled.

"CAN U NOT YELL?!" Hyunjin yelled back.

"Then next time listen to your damn alarm!"

"Whatever...." He mumbled
"I'm going back to bed you b-"

"Shut the fuck up and get up and get dressed" Yeji said in annoyance

He got up and dressed for school,after that he brushed his teeth and headed to the kitchen where Yeji was eating a banana.

"Hurry up and eat so we can leave" she said

"Lets just go I'm sure one of the those fangirls have something for me." He laughed

"Yeah yeah, Let's go now!"

Yeji started the truck and then they left.When they arrived, Their friend groups were just waiting their awkwardly playing rock paper scissors to see who is gonna clean up the lunch this time before the Hwang siblings both stepped out of the truck.

"Late again?" You guys need to stop sleeping at Late times..." Jeongin said
"For real, I don't wanna wait awkwardly everyday for you both." Yuna added.
"Oh hush, let's just go." Both of the Hwangs said. While they were walking, a girl came up to the group.
She started saying " Um.. Hey Hyunjin... I wanted to give you this! Some cookies... "
Hyunjin smirked.

" Thanks , I am really hungry anyways!"
The girl was blushing so much that you can even notice that she was blushing, And with that she walked away.

" See Yeji? I told you some chicks would havd somthing for me! " Hyunjin then started eating the cookies when changbin snached it and started eating them,
" HYUNG WTF?!?! THOSE COOKIES ARE MINE! " Hyunjin yelled.
" Mine now. " Changbin said with a smirk on his face.
And just like that they were looking for a spot to sit and relax a bit before the bell rings.

Felix's pov

"Over there! hurry before someone takes the spot!" Jisung yells

We all quickly hurried and got our spot just in time.

"Seungmin go get us breakfast!" Jisung squeaked.
"No I did it last week! You should go!"
"I don't care!" They argued for a bit right when they were about to start yelling, Bang chan said,
"How bout both of you go get some breakfast for us?" Chan laughed while he said that.

"Hmm, fine I guess, Let's go Jisung" Seungmin said.
"Just next time your getting it you quokka. " Seungmin added.
While Jisung and Seungmin left to go get breakfast and Chan was just laughing, I heard a group of girls and guys talking a bit loudly, I see whose at the table and I see him.

Hwang Hyunjin

He's just perfect with good friends a handsome face and the unique mole below his right eye.
I love his laughs they are one of a kind.

But I don't wanna admit my feelings to him. Hes probably just like any popular guy , A damn heartbreaker.

I kept staring at him but out of nowhere he also looked my way. We made eye contact.
A Few seconds later he winked at me and went back talking with his friends.

I was blushing like crazy thinking about what just happened
I was covering my hands over my face but you can still see me blushing
Why would Hyunjin wink at a person like me?

Damn it I can't get rid of these feelings...

After Chan stopped laughing he noticed how red I was, He turned back then saw why I was blushing.