21 !

" You deserve to be punished. "

Hyunjin lifted him up, they connected their lips together. Felix wrapped his arms around his neck and wrapped his legs around his waist.
Hyunjin didn't dare to leave his mouth, his hands were on his thighs caressing them.
He plopped him on his back on the bed leaving wet kisses on his neck.

Felix let out a whiny moan while Hyunjin found his sweat spot.

"I haven't even touched you, and you already cummed?"

Felix started squirming around touching himself, wanting to take off the laced panties.

Hyunjin wanted to tease so he traced the lace of the panties with his finger with soft touches.

He stucked his fingers and started playing with his nipples. Hyunjin was obsessed with what he saw, and he already wanted to shove his member in his pretty pink hole.

"Ta-ke the-m of~f!"

And Hyunjin did exactly that.
He took off the baby blue panties that slid right off
He then grabbed some lube from the drawer and put it on his fingers.
He placed one in going slow.
Felix loved it, the pleasure was just what he needed, but he wanted more.

He inserted another finger stretching out.
He was moving his fingers in scissoring motions.

"Ngh~! Aahh~~! I want... it-"
His back started to arch. Hyunjin then pulled out opening a condom a putting it on, he couldn't wait anymore.

"Open your legs kitty.."

He slowly opened them leaving Hyunjin amazed.
"Mm-h~ p-please....~" He let out a moan

Since he was tease, He aligned his member to the hole and circled the pink hole with his member.

"N-no~ p-please...~"

"Oh fuck kitty.."

Finally he slammed his member into his hole and went at a slow pace.

Felix grabbed the bed sheet and gripping it and his other hand was on his nipple.

He started going faster, which made Felix scream and moan.

He then placed his hands on Hyunjins shoulders digging his nails into them. He didn't care at all since he was fucking the shit out of his boyfriend.

Hyunjin placed his hands on his hips to move at a faster pace.

"Hy-yun~!"

Hyunjins mind went crazy looking at him. His sweet moans that he could hear perfectly in his ear, how gorgeous he looks even while being fucked, his cute little face, and so much more.

"You look beautiful kitty~"

Even though Felix was getting fucked he still blushed hard which made him moan even Louder.

Hyunjin then pulled out making Felix whine and moan at the sudden action.

"Wh-at~?"

He flipped him over to wear he can see his hole perfectly.
He held his head down, and his hands behind his back and slammed his member back to where it was before.

"NGH~! R-riGHt ther-e~!"

Hyunjin groaned as he went faster and faster each time he heard Felix moan. His moans were music to his ears and he could never get tired of it.

"Kitty, you feel so good~"
His hole was clenching and unclenching when his member was in, and Hyunjin made low moans as well because of it.

Just then they both heard a door knock.