2 !

"What's your sexuality?"

"..."

"My what? Excuse me?"
I said

"Oh sorry if that was a personal question I just wanted to know that's all.." Chaeryeong said a little gloomy

"Oh no it's ok! Just an unexpected question to ask that's all." I explained

Then I finally answered her.

"I'm bi, also why did you want to know?"
I questioned her.

"Oh I was just asking but thanks see you later Felix!" She exclaimed while she was walking away going back where she was sitting.

But I was just confused,why would she ask me a question like that?
A few seconds later she came running to me really quickly.

"I forgot to ask, what's your preference! Sorry if this question makes you uncomfortable!" She added while she was trying to catch her breath.

"Oh I prefer men, And why did you ask me th-"

"Ok thanks again Felix!" She yelled and when back to her seat.

When she went back to her seat the teacher came in and started the class.

*Bell rings*

Finally I'm out of this boring class,I was happy cause Seungmin was in my other class but also cause I get to be with him.

Hyunjin.

When I entered students were just getting in their seats. Then I see Hyunjin writing some in the journal.

Then the teacher came in and began the class.
Then she announced something.

" Today we are gonna change everybody's seats,So everyone please take your stuff and move to the side so I can rearrange the seats."

I thought to myself I really hope I didn't get a seat near Hyunjin.

When she was finally finished she started to call names. Then she finally called my name.

"Felix you will be sitting here, with..... Hyunjin and Lily."

I could feel my self shaking I was gonna sit with Hyunjin.
Hyunjin sat at the opposite side of me and Lily sat at the end.

"Ok this will be everyone's seat till the end of the year." She announced

Then she said "So finsh the chapter 12 assignment and you may work with someone else if you want, When your done try not to bother me because I will be a be busy with some stuff so get to work."

All I could see was people standing up and finding people to work with.

I just started on my work and I felt something,It was Hyunjin.

Hyunjins pov

After the teacher said that we could work with someone if we want to, I had a chance to be with Felix and work with him and I didn't wanna lose my chance but when I got up to ask if he wanted to be partners, one of Felix's friends Seungmin already asked and knowing that he's his friend he's gonna say yes.

So I quickly went back in my seat.
Seconds later the girl at the end of our table came to me and asked.

"Wanna be my partner?" Lily asked
I really didn't care at this point so I agreed.

"Sure I don't see why not?"

She then got into the chair that was next to me then we began working together.