22 !

" I see them. "

"Where!!"

Keong turned Luhans head to the direction they were in

Hyunjin had his arm on Felix shoulder and all their friends were gather around them.

"So should we start slow?"

"Yes, but also we have to be careful, since we weren't invited who knows what will happen if they find out we are here."

"Wow I'm actually in the Hwang Yeji and Hyunjins house, it's way bigger that I expected!?" Jisung says as he inspects the place.

"Oh this is nothing really, the beach house was the best! The beach house literally was My dream home!" Yeji explains

"That beach house was tiny! That modern house we had before was the best." Hyunjin responded

"Ok we get your rich but you guys don't have to brag about it in our faces." Jeongin scoffs

"Does anyone wanna drink?" Seungmin says

Every agreed and they went to the kitchen to get drinks by Hyunjin pulled back Felix.

"What's wrong?" Felix asked as he put on a confused look on his face.

Hyunjin didn't say anything but all he did was poke his cheeks

"Nothing, I just wanted me and you to be alone."

Felix blushed and he felt his face heating up.

Hyunjin laughed at the sight "Let's join the others."

Just then Felix heard a voice behind him, it was a whisper, someone had whispered his name. He hesitated but turned around to see Keong.

He froze. He rubbed his eyes to see if he was just seeing things, and then suddenly he just disappeared.

Felix was scared and didn't know what to do, what if he was really there? He thought.

"Lix? You okay?" Hyunjin called out

"Y-yeah I'm fine let's go now."

They arrived to the kitchen and saw Chris was already pouring the drinks.

Before Chris or anyone could say anything Felix grabbed the red plastic cup and chugged it down.

Eyes were on him.

"Woah, Felix you good there?" Jisung comes up to him and looks in dead in the eye.

"I'm fine, just pour s-some more" He stuttered out.

Chris did what the boy told him and refilled the cup.

Hyunjins eyes were filled with concern, sure people drink when their having tough times but Hyunjin wasn't sure what was the cause for Felix.

After awhile everyone at the party was pretty wasted.

All of a sudden the song "MY BAG" by (g)i-dle started playing.

"OH MY GOSH! FELIX THIS IS OUR SONG LETS GOO!!" Jisung yells as he drags Felix to the dance floor.

"WAIT HOLD UP IM COMING TOO!!!" Yuna exclaims as she joins the other two.

"OH FUCK NO, DONT FORGET ABOUT ME IM LITERALLY A NEVERLAND!!!!" Changbin throws his drink on the floor and joins the other three.

Everyone on the dance floor starts dancing and Jisung, Yuna, Felix and Changbin were dancing it the correct way.

Hyunjin admired Felix and the way he danced, he found it hot and adorable.
A smile curled on his face.

He then received a tap on the shoulder.