18 !

" Luhan. "

He smiled.

"Okay...?" Yeji said as she walks away.

* Time skip *
* 6 period *

Hyunjins pov

Finally it's this period.
This teacher is so fucking annoying, she doesn't know how to mind her own damn business.

I get a text from Changbin hyung.

Hot buff man :
Yo we are walking to the back of the school already, the gang is here so hurry up 👿

I smile.

Ok I'll be there in a second.

I look back at my teacher and raise my hand.

"May I use the restroom?"

She gave me a glare and nodded.

She wasn't looking and I took my backpack with me since I won't be coming back.

I leave the room and I make my way downstairs.

When I meet with the person who i never wanted to see again.

Luhan.

"Hey Hyunjin!"

I ignored him and looked to the side.
He started following me and he suddenly stepped infront of me.

"Where you going? Maybe I can tag al-"

"No. Get out of here." I was getting frustrated, out of all people, why me?!

"Hyunjin! Just let me go with you! Felix doesn't have to know!"

I lost it.

I shoved him into the lockers and he gasped.

"Don't ever say his name, especially with YOUR mouth."

He rolled his eyes in defeat, he blew me a kiss and skipped along the halls.

I wa a disgusted, doesn't he have anything better to do? What the fuck is wrong with him....

After that I walk through the halls and I look in the windows where the doors are. I passed by one of the class rooms, and to my surprise I could see Felix giggling.

I blushed at the view, then he looked in the window. We made eye contact for a good 20 seconds till I broke it. I winked at and waved.

He smiled and waved back.
Even from where I was standing I could see his cheeks turn red.

I walked away and finally made it behind the school.

As I got there, yeji and Ryujin were eating eachothers faces off, while Yuna and Jeongin were arguing about who had better fashion sense,
Changbin was on the floor saying that he saw fishes while Lia was on the floor as well agreeing with him.
Minho and Chaeryeong were smoking and noticed that I had just came.

" What the fuck is going on here."

Chaeryeong replied
" They went a little overboard on it.... me and minho tried to stop them but we gave up" She says while continuing smoking.