17 !

" Of course you'd answer the phone."

I froze.
I knew that voice in an instant.

"Come one baby, I miss you! Let's try again, I promise I won't do anything this time"
Keong says on the other line.

"..."

" No."

I clenched my fist, my eyes were watering a bit and I started sweating.

"Oh, why~!"

"I know you missed everything we use to do."

"NO! Don't even go there."

"Remember when I use to chain yo-"

I hung up as fast as I could and threw my phone on the floor.

My whole world was spinning, I couldn't think at that moment. Things were coming back to me.

⚠️

*Nones pov*

"Don't fucking lie to me Felix, WHO WAS HE?!"
He pulled on the youngers shirt and made him fall on the ground.

Blood has dripping from his nose.
Tears were falling done like raindrops.

He yanked Felix hair so that he was faced him, and slapped his cheek leaving a mark.

Felix whinced in pain as Keong gripped his hands on Felix face, leaving finger imprints.

⚠️

While Hyunjin has speaking with his mother he heard a thud that came from upstairs.

"Mom, I'll be right back.."

He walked fast to his room to see Felix crumbled into a ball on the floor pouring his eyes out.

"Felix?!"

He quickly ran over and pulled him into a hug.

Tears wee getting his clothes but he didn't care.

"Felix... what is going on today?"
" What is wrong?" "Please this time, tell me what's wrong!"
Hyunjin says while looking into felixs eyes.

Felix made eye contact witht he older and finally began to speak.

"A few years ago, I use to be in a relationship.
And it was not the best. I had a boyfriend, and his name was..." He gulped while holding onto Hyunjin tightly.

"H-his name is Keong. Choi Keong. Till this day I do-n't know what went wrong!?" "But anyways, He use to take things violent with me, whenever I was out with friends he would ask why was I with with, and why I didn't ask him for permission. He use to beat me so bad, i-i wasn't able to go to school for a few weeks.
It got worse. Whenever he was angry at anything, he use to always take it out on me, he use to call me words like... I don't wanna say."

"Every 3 weeks, he use to bring different girls over and slept with them. He always said why aren't I like them? A perfect body, beautiful skin, nice hair, and so much more. " "But yet, when he was bored, he'd always have sex with me I never wanted too. If I rejected the idea, he would drag me and chain me up so I wasn't able to move."

Felix got up and showed Hyunjin the scars that were on his wrist.
They weren't obvious, nor were well hidden.

Felix took a quick breath before going on.

"Whenever we were in public, if I had embarrassed him infront of people, he would pull me into a bathroom stall and slap me, and would hit my head."

....