6 !

"Please...stay with me..."

Felix whispered to Hyunjin

Hyunjin was very suprised about what the boy said.
Those words kept repeating in his head.

"Please..?" Felix asked once again

"Fine.." Hyunjin then went on Felix's side and they cuddled. Hyunjin had his arms on Felix waist, And Felix was on top of Hyunjin. Felix began to slowly close his eyes and drifted asleep.
Hyunjin on the other hand was just a little awake.
He moved the youngers hair to the side and then kissed Felix's forehead gently.

He whispered to himself saying
"You look so fucking cute when you blush I'll make you blush everyday once your mine..."
Finally he fell asleep

*The next day*

Felix's pov

As I wake up I could see the sun beaming in my face and everyone else on the floor sleeping soundly.
But one of the boys weren't there it was Hyunjin that wasn't their.
Once I noticed Hyunjin was nowhere to be seen I felt a heavy pair of hands on my waist I looked on my other side and I see Hyunjin sleeping next to me very peacefully. He was so close to my face I felt like kissing him but I didn't bring myself to do it.
While I was trying to make Hyunjins hands let go of me he began to speak

"Don't leave me I didn't leave you so don't leave me.." he said quietly
He pulled me in and hugged me tightly.
"Hyunjin please let go, I gotta make breakfast for all you guys.." I was still struggling to escape from him.

"I'll make breakfast with you."He said

"Oh ok, ... you could let go now..." I quickly got up and went straight to the kitchen to start making breakfast for the rest.
I decided to make some pancakes with eggs since I didn't know what else to make.
While I was stirring the batter I could here a footsteps approaching me that were a bit loud.

Just then I could feel someone's hands on my waist.

It was Hyunjins.

"Um...Hyunjin what are you doing?" I said
I didn't hear any response.
When I turned around Hyunjin and I we're very close both of our noses touched.
I couldn't control my blushing why am I always like this, blushing like fucking crazy?
I could see his eyes finally opening and he patted my head.

"Gosh Lixie you look so fucking cute when you blush everyday..." He whispered in my ear.

He then walked away and fell asleep again.
I continued making breakfast for the boys.

"OI FELIX WHAT YOU MAKING!?" Jisung yelled.

I flinched.

" Jisung! What the hell!? I almost dropped the pancakes!" I say as Jisung is walking to the table.

"Sorry not sorry!" Jisung yelled
After Jisung yelled like a fucking crazy guy
everyone woke up to his yell. One by one I could see the boys sitting at the table.

I didn't forget about the girls so I made more pancakes and eggs, and they were coming downstairs.

"Damn Felix you cooked a lot!" Yuna exclaimed

"Well there is a lot of us so I had to, anyway dig in!" Everyone started stuffing their mouths quickly.

Someones pov

While everyone was eating all the food and talking Felix noticed that Hyunjin wasn't here, he was still in bed

"Lix do you mind waking up Hyunjin so he can eat?" Minho asked
And Felix obviously said yes.

When Felix was walking to the living room he saw Hyunjin cuddled up in the covers.
Felix loved what he saw to him he looked like a baby.

Felix went up to Hyunjin and said in a soft voice
" Hyunjin wake up, go eat your breakfast."

No response.
"Cmon Hyunjin wake up!" Felix spoke again.
Felix was a bit annoyed at this point. He pulled the covers off of him and threw them on the floor.
He still wouldn't wake up He was still sound asleep.

"Wake up!" He said in a powerful voice
Finally he woke up.
"Hm..? Oh.... Sorry Felix.." Hyunjin yawned
As Hyunjin was getting up He noticed that Felix had a frown on his face with his arms crossed.
"Hey Felix I said I was sorry?" The older said
"Yeah ok, just go eat!" Felix pouted

The older did what he said and went to the table with the guys.

* At the table *

"So umm... About the party today we all going right?" Lia asked.
"From what I know yes!" Jeongin exclaimed.

" You guys got fits yet?" Chaeryeong questioned.
" Oh shit not yet, I mean we can go shopping if you want?" Jisung suggested.

" Alright then , Let's go shopping, Change everyone! We are going right now!!! " Yuna yelled.

They did as they were told and they all got in the truck and began driving.

" Turn on the damn air , it's hot back here!"
Jisung yelled.
" The airs don't work jisung... " Yeji said
" I mean can you guys pull down the windows? " Seungmin suggested.

" Alright " Hyunjin added.
Hyunjin rolled down the windows and he felt so relaxed.

While Hyunjin was feeling relaxed he look at his mirror above him and saw a site he could look at for days.

Felix with the sun beaming on his face and his hair was blowing with the wind. And they way he could see his eyes stand out , it all amazed Hyunjin.

He was going crazy on his head just thinking about the younger.

" Hey Hyunjin do you mind if I can put my Playlist on?" Jeongin questioned.

He agreed and connected it to Jeongins phone, Then he started putting volume up.

* While later*

" DON'T STOP NOW YOU GOT ME READY TO BLOW!!!! " Ryujin, Minho, Jisung and Yuna sang along to the song. ' Blow ' By Jackson Wang.

" Omfg , Shut the fuck up " Seungmin complained.
" I get it , it's a good song but can you guys not sing it so lou- " Chan was cut off by Changbin also singing.

" TWINKLE TWINKLE WHERE'S YOUR STAR , PASSED OUT IN THE BACK OF MY CAR "

" It doesn't make this situation better with Changbin... " Felix mumbled.

" Hey I heard that! " Changbin exclaimed.

While the group was singing , They have already arrived at the mall.

" Now get your asses out of my truck! " Hyunjin said.

Everyone did and started walking to the mall , When they were in the mall Lia said.

" Let's go wild , shall we? "