15 !

" I'm not lix? Who's lix? I'm Luhan ~ ! "

Hyunjin didn't know what to say nor do.

" Get your filthy hands off me. "

The older then stood up and pushed Luhan straight to the floor.

" I thought I told you to fuck off. " He says in a cold tone which caused Luhan to have chills.

" Why don't you just ditch him? I can be way better at anything... he.. does ~ "
Luhan proceeded to say, while his hand slides onto Hyunjin.

Hyunjin once again pushed him off.

"What do you even see in him?!"

Hyunjin had just ignored everything he said out loud.
Just then Felix came back from the restroom.
Hyunjin panicked.

He didn't want Felix to even meet Luhan, so he decided to just take Felix out of the restaurant.

As soon as he saw Felix come near, he quickly grabbed his hand and sped walked to the doors to leave.

Hyunjin didn't want Felix to be manipulated by Luhan.
He doesn't even want them to get near eachother, he just knows something horrible is gonna happen but he doesn't know what.

" Hey!! Hyunjin!!! What are you doing?!" The younger says as he pulls Hyunjins hand to stop moving.

The get outside and he finally is able to stop the older from walking.

"Hyunjin! What was that about?!"

"Nothing it's just, I changed my mind let's go somewhere else."

"Are you sure?"
"Yes, I'm very sure. Felix where would you wanna go?"

He thought about it for a second.
"Is it okay if we go to the beach..?"

"Of course, let's head off."

* Later *

They finally arrived at the beach.

The sun was slowly setting, you can hear the wind and the waves clashing together since it was so quiet.

"Wanna go for a swim?" Hyunjin says while taking off his shirt and tying his hair up.

"I don't see why not?"

The older smiled and ran to the ocean where he seemed he was enjoying his time.

Not so long after Felix came in to join Hyunjin.

They played together for a while and splashed eachother aswell.

Finally they calmed down and found a rock where they can take a break.

"This was really fun jinnie, can we do it next week?"

" Of course lix, anytime."

He grew a smile and stared at the older.

He quickly caught on and stared back.
Then slowly He leaned in to give Felix a peck on the cheek and pulling him in for a hug.

It was very gentle, and both seemed to enjoy it.
They never wanted to let go, nor never wanted to leave, but obviously they had school tomorrow and had to go.

As they were swimming back to the shore Hyunjin quickly pushed Felix to the send where they both fell to the ground, and he quickly kissed him.

🚨

It wasn't before long that he kissed back.

Not many people were on the beach, more like none was on the beach.