chapter 3

Aristotle

His lips found mine, kissing me roughly and passionately. He told me what words could not say, everything. With love embedded in the kiss, I melted in his arms.

I arched my back absentmindedly, giving him access to pull me impossibly closer. "Damon," I breathed out.

"Tell me what you want," he rasped, giving me no opportunity to respond as he deepened the kiss. I could feel his stupid smirk.

"Make love to me," I managed, between his kisses.

He nodded, carefully sliding off my short shorts. His fingers grazed by hip, sliding up to the hem of my shirt. "Off," he ordered. I took off my shirt and tossed it aside, my eyes never left his, trapped under his heated gaze.

His eyes darkened, his expression hooded and he scanned my appearance. Which revealed the newest lingerie set I had gotten for him.

He traced his fingers to the strap of my bra and unclasped then threw it to the ground.

"Take that off," I said this time, eyeing his sweatpants.

While he was enjoying the view under him, I got nothing but butterflies and a look in his eyes that made me weak. Vulnerable. I became a blushing mess

I'd let him ruin me.

I was in a pool of love and desire, floating peacefully at the surface. But slowly, I was being pulled under.

He slipped off his pants and climbed back on top of me, pinning me to the mattress, caging me in his arms.

"You're going to be quiet, yeah?" He said, pressing himself into me. I nodded, which only made his smirk deepen, "Fucking use your words."

I gasped, a jolt in my heart caught me off guard, "Yes."

"Good girl." I moaned into his mouth in response, getting impatient.

Without warning, he thrust himself into my entrance. A startled moan escaped my lips, to which he silenced me with a kiss.

Oh my.

I think I was going to pass out.

He kissed me gently, sensually, while pounding into me roughly.

I didn't even think it was possible but he was quickening his pace as the moments went by. His lips never left mine.

"I love you," he grunted.

I couldn't respond, uncontrollable moans escaping my lips, silenced by his.

My body reached its high, drugged with the feeling he gave me.

"Damon," I moaned, "Faster."

He went faster, pushing me harsher down against the mattress.

"Just like that," he mumbled against my lips.

I felt a familiar knot twist in my stomach. I was close.

"I can't," I whispered, tears streaming down my face. Pleasure racking through my body. It felt like pure euphoria.

It was perfect.

"You can take it." My legs shook under him as his thrusts became deeper and deeper.

"Please," I begged.

"Just a little longer baby," he said softly between kisses.

I arched my back even more, giving him more access. A low sound came from the back of his throat, and that was when I knew, I was so done for. I've reached my climax.