68

Tia Mowry Hardrict

"I have to go and shoot for Family Reunion today and I am so excited." I told Cory jumping up and down.

"Okay Tia I get it." He responded and I rolled my eyes, he is so nonchalant about everything but himself.

"Wait I have to shoot and you have to shoot, who's going to watch the kids?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Cory don't shrug this is something we need to figure out now!" I replied, "Okay um we can get a babysitter simple." He said

"It's not simple, who can we trust with our kids?" I asked him, "Isn't Tahj in town and Tamera, one of them can't do it?"

"Tahj is in town for filming and Tamera is in town for a couple of interviews and photo shoots." I told him.

"Well," he shrugged once again causing me to mug him, he doesn't put our kids as a priority and it upsets me.

"Cory you need to start prioritizing the kids!" He shot his head up at me, "I do prioritize them, they're my number ones!".

"Then you'd be doing whatever you can to get them the best babysitter or family member to watch them but your aren't." He scoffed

"I was just texting my brother, he can watch them today and tomorrow." My face fell and I immediately felt bad.

I just assumed he was on his phone doing nothing but he was doing more than me.

"Cory I-" he jumped off the counter and placed his hand up silencing me, he then walked out without saying a word.

Okay now that was dramatic, especially for Cory. Oh well, I said what I said.

"Cree baby?" I knocked on his bedroom door and he opened it shortly after. "What're you doing?" I asked sitting down.

"Nothing I was just texting Aden because he told me Auntie Tamera is here." He told me.

"Oh, did she bring the kids with her?" He shook his head with a sad expression, one thing about Tamera is she gone leave them kids at home.

She don't even be having time, as she should. I'd do the same but I'm too self conscious.

It's really just Cory and I here, Tamera has a whole village in Napa, she has Adam who isn't working so he can stay home a lot.

Meanwhile Cory and I are both working actor and actresses that work 24/7. She also has Adam's family that can babysit anytime.

However our mom and dad don't live close to me at all and don't have time to babysit all the time.

And Cory's family, well his brother is only in town 1 ever blue moon. It's just easier for her to up and leave is all I'm saying.

"Is she here at the house or you mean in LA?" Before he could respond I heard a loud bang.

"Stay here!" I ordered him before leaving our room and going downstairs, "I am thee here!" I heard my sisters loud voice.

I sighed of relief before walking towards her, "Hi Tam!" We greeted one another before pulling away.

"What are you doing here?" I asked leading her to the couch, my feet were starting to hurt and I need to stay off them until filming.

"I would say I was in the neighborhood but I wasn't, I was actually just at Adam's baseball game at Pepperdine then we drove here."

I smiled big and bright, not because she was at the game but because she was at Pepperdine.

"Oh god I miss that place, how was it?" She leaned in, "Amazing," she weirdly whispered.

"Tam you're weird," I said out of the blue causing us both to laugh for a split second then stop.