76

Tia Mowry Hardrict

It's been three days and Tamera still hasn't spoken to me, she speaks to Cory before even looking my way.

I want to just leave but Cory keeps saying I need to stop dismissing situations.

I've been trying so hard to communicate and make things right with Tamera but she won't even budge.

I constantly post her with all types of quotes but she ignores them. I keep texting her even though she's down the hall.

"Hey Cory, Adam said him and the boys are leaving now if you're still going." Adam was taking all the boys to a monster truck race.

Cory jumped up grabbing his keys and sprinting out the room. He does the most when it comes to these things.

Tamera was about to walk out but I grabbed her hand. "Can we talk sissy please,?" I pleaded and she shook her head.

"Not right now Tia." She snatched way causing me to groan, "When? It's like I can never even look your way without you glaring and I'm tired."

She scoffed looking at me, "You can't be serious Tia!"

"You don't think I'm tired? I'm tired of having to be the one picking up your slack because you don't care enough to make things right with you sister. It's sickening to me how you can go all day in another person face but can't pick up the phone for your sister who's trying to communicate their feelings. Now you finally see your the one fucking our relationship up and you wanna finally step up and be there but it's too late Tia. I no longer care if you post me on my birthday, you don't even have to tell me happy birthday I'm done."

My face softened and I could feel the tears well up in my eyes, I nodded turning away from her.

I could sense that she wanted to say something but she didn't want to give in. It's official I've broke our bond once more, she doesn't even care anymore.

I remember days we'd argue and I didn't post her for like national womens day or Mother's Day even siblings day and she'd be so hurt.

Now it's like she doesn't give a care in the world and I hate that I made her this way.

I sat on the bed and cried til my throat was raw, I went into the bathroom and cleaned my face.

I put makeup on and made my way to the kitchen where Tamera was cooking with mom.

"Hi baby." She turned to me when she saw me, I smiled a bit going to hug her, "Hi mommy." I tried so hard to sound normal.

She looked at me and I glanced at Tamera who seemed to be talking to her fans on live. "Fight?" She mouthed and I nodded.

I put my hands out wide and her eyes widened, "She said she doesn't care if I post her on her birthday." I whispered and she gasped.

The whole family knows it's a big deal for Tamera, she'll literally snap about that. "Tia I told you to stop treating her that way."

"I know mommy." My voice cracked and she hugged me, I could feel Tamera staring but I didn't say anything.

I kept my cool and let go of my mother, she kissed my cheek before going back over to Tamera.

"Guys I'll get on when the chicken is done." Tamera said ending the live, mom hugged her and she burst into tears.

It broke my heart watching it, I rushed over and mom pulled away. "I love you" I said to her, "I love you, I love you." She responded

We hugged so tightly.

• picture this

"I'm so sorry, I promise you I am

"I'm so sorry, I promise you I am." I told her over and over, "I love you Tia." She repeated.

"I never meant to hurt you I should've stayed and listened and heard you out. I'm so sorry!" I apologized.

"You could never be a burden to me Tia believe me I would never lie to you." I nodded before hugging her again.

I kissed her cheek repeatedly and she smiled, "I promise to communicate and talk to you about our problems instead of shutting you out and not hearing you out."

She nodded, "Tia I could never give up on our relationship, you know it means everything to me." I nodded.

"And you definitely better post me on my birthday." I laughed along with her and my mom.

We pulled away and I smiled at her, we helped each other wipe our eyes. "Are y'all okay now?"

Turning to my mom along with Tamera, we shared a look before nodding "Okay now back to my food."

She checked on her chicken, "Can you start my live back up for me?" I nodded going over to her phone, looking at the screen I saw she was still live.

"Tamera!" I shouted and she flew to me, "What happened- she cut herself off when she saw her phone with 1.8m people watching us.

"How long have we been live?" I asked, she checked her watch, "45minutes." My jaw dropped.

"If y'all don't end it!"Mom demanded causing Tamera todo so.

"Shaderoom here we come." I shook my head because it was true, "What a day."