69

Tamera Mowry Housley

I was patiently waiting for 4:30 so my siblings and I could do our siblings love call.

I had so much to tell them , it was hon-
"Hello," I answered immediately, all of us greeted each other.

"What's going on?" We all said before laughing, it's so cool how much we sync up nowadays.

"Well, I have good news!" Tavior said before shrugging "Boy if you don't tell us." Tia rolled her eyes

"Z and I are trying for a baby." Screaming is the only thing you'd hear at this point

"THATS SO COOL." I smiled, we've been waiting on this for a while, Tia can't have anymore.

I don't want anymore and Tahj isn't even dating so this is the closest we'll ever get to another Little Mowrykin.

"We've been waiting for forever!" Tia replied and Tahj nodded, "Well I'm seeing someone,"

We all immediately went silent, Tahj has been single for so long for him to even say that is like omg.

"No way!" Tia was first to speak and he nodded smiling, "Who?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Boy you better tell us" Tavior and Tia said together as if they'd practiced but we knew they didn't.

"Katie Lowes," he said it took a while but "Isn't she on your new show?" Tavior said what we were all thinking.

"Omg she's gorgeous." I said, "Is she white?" We all laughed at Tia's unnecessary comment.

"Yes she's white," Tahj responded, "Y'all are y'all mothers kids," Tavior shrugged causing Tahj and I to get offended.

"What's that supposed to me?", "It just means you have the same type as your mother, white."

We all laughed once more , "And y'all are y'all fathers kids, well not you Tia Cory biracial ass ain't fooling nobody."

She rolled her eyes, "Don't do my baby- Here miss." The flight attendant handing me a tray of food I had ordered.

"Tamera are you on the plane?" Tahj asked and I nodded, "Where's Adam and the kids?" Tav asked

I turned to camera to a sleeping Adam, "The kids are with Dad," I told them, "Oh where' are you headed?"

"Someone your not," I replied and Tia rolled her eyes causing me to chuckle.

"Hey miss some passengers aren't okay with the loud speaking," the same attendant came over to me.

"Who said some? I'm not even loud forreal but I COULD GET LOUD." I raised my voice.

"Ma'am could you please just lower your tone," she asked me and I shook my head.

"Nope and whoever mad can suck it up." The attendant ran away, I don't know what came over me but that got me so upset.

I turned my attention back to my phone to see my siblings with their mouths wide open.

"What happened what I miss?" My eyes went wide, dang I always miss the best action.

"Girl what the hell? Where the energy come from?" Tia asked me, "Huh?" I asked.

"Why you just scream at that lady, Tamera when you start being rude." Tavior was stunned.

"No y'all don't understand this same white lady across from Adam and I keep reporting me for being 'too loud' when she really just racist as hell. I'm tired of it now if Adam was up and doing exactly what I've been doing these past 6 hours she'd be trying to be friends with him." I rolled my eyes.

"Well I know that's right!"
"Let me see her,"
"Ugh I hate that,"

"Wait guys the plane is landing, I'll text you!" I hung up the phone and woke Adam up.

"We're back in LA." He smiled with his eyes closed, he opened them before kissing my lips.

[tia's house]

"I AM HERE!!" I busted into Tia's room where she was laying down on her phone.

"Omg hey!" She jumped up to hug me, "What's up with the random pop ups lately?" She asked.

"Just making up lost time now that I can," I shrugged we didn't see each other for a whole year.

Now that I can see my sister I am going to whenever I can.

Tia locked her arm into mine as we made our way downstairs, Cory and Adam were talking about who knows what.

"Hi Adam," they gave each other a side hug, "Ew, who let the rat in?" Cory joked causing me to push him.

"Who didn't take trash out." I rolled my eyes at him, "What're y'all doing here?" Tia asked.

"Well we got invited to the vanity awards so that's why we're here and then I thought why stay at a hotel when I have a sister with 3 guest rooms."

She smiled, "We're going to!" She replied and I smiled we haven't been on the carpet together in years

"Okay we need to shower!" I told Adam and Tia said the same, "Y'all can take that one we'll do this one."

I nodded before we all went to the bathrooms.

Omniscient

WARNING

SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD 🚨

IM TELLING YALL LEAVE NOW IF YOU DONT LIKE SMUT ⚠️

I TRIED ...

Tamera was washing her body when all of a sudden she was picked up and placed against the wall.

"Adam we have to-OH GOD!" she moaned loudly when he slipped inside of her.

"Damn," he grunted in her ear, "ADAM UGHH!" Tamera shouted as he pounded in her.

"Adam Tia and Cory- fuck god shit." She couldn't contain her moans at all.

Adam put her down and turned her around bending her over meanwhile "I know damn well,"

Tia laughed as she heard the muffled moans coming from across the hall
"DAMN ADAM UGHHH!"

It was funny to her her sister having sex because it was funny seeing-well hearing Tamera scream.

"We might as well-No Co-" before tia could even finish she was picked up just like Tamera and Cory slid right in

"FUCK CORY!!" She moaned out

(Not the Mowry sisters getting freaky at the same time lmao- J)