71

Tia Mowry

Tamera had gone back to Napa and life was boring once again, I hated that we lived so far apart.

I wish Tamera was still right around the corner but I understand that her life is in Napa and she can't just up and come to LA.

It's sad that I rarely ever go to Napa and she always has to come to Los Angeles, then when she is here she can't stay long.

It's always 2-3 day trips and that's it, I just want to spend at least a month with her.

I'm not working on family reunion at the moment and won't be for a while but Cree and Cairo are in school.

They go on spring break two weeks from now and are off for two weeks.

Wait, "Cory I'm going to Napa," I announced to him, he looked over at me and shrugged.

Ignoring him i went on to start packing up my clothes, "How long?" I heard him ask.

"I don't know maybe a month," his face turned up at that point.

"That's too long, the kids are here and still have to be driven to school."

"I know, they go on spring break next week Friday and I'll already be up there,"

"You can fly them down to me and then leave if you want!"

"Man no I'm coming too," he said and I nodded, he got up "You're coming now? You can't!"

"Yes I can, I'll get the kids and all their work for the next week we'll be good," he told me

I shrugged not wanting to fight him on it," You're packing for them," he nodded

[airport]

"Why are we at the airport?" Cree asked for the thousandth time.

"Stop asking questions Cree Taylor!" I told him, he slouched in his seat closing his eyes.

It's his way of showing me he's mad at me and it was honestly hilarious to me.

We finally boarded out flight and we were now on our way to Napa, I turned my location off so Tamera wouldn't see.

Then I got a text message,

sissy .
why is your location off?
read at 4:56

Are you mad at me again?
read at 4:59

What'd I do this time?
read at 5:03

When I didn't respond for the 3rd time she called me and I didn't answer.

"Why is Tamera calling me?" Cory handed me his phone, I declined the call.

She texted me a paragraph and I felt bad

sissy .
Whatever I did I apologize and even if you did something then I still apologize. I'd never intentionally hurt you so if I said or did something you didn't like then I will stop. I just need you to tell me what's wrong Tia, I hate that we argue and don't try to resolve it.
read at 5:10

You know what Tia be a big baby about it I don't care, if you want to fight fight and fight then so be it. Have a good day, I love you
read at 5:15

I felt bad and it took everything in me not to respond back.

Everything she said was kinda of true, anytime we are having a petty disagreement I overdo it.

I block her, remove her from all my social, don't text back and act careless.

Honestly if Tam was like me we wouldn't be close or even talk.

However she does her part on the end of our relationship and I'm trying to do mine now.

She's always calling and texting trying to make things right meanwhile i act careless towards her but cry to Cory about it.

Now it's time I stepped up.

"Do you think she's going to be surprised?" I asked Cory and he shook his head.

"Considering you just ignored her I think she's going to be mad or cry." I nodded

"Omg!" Cairo started jumping up and down when she seen that we were at Tam's house.

Cory quieted her down then I knocked, after a few doorbell rings and knocks Tamera came to the door.

When she saw me her face lit up, she hugged me tightly then pulled away.

She rolled her eyes putting her hand on her hip "Don't cry," I hugged her again.

This time she cried on my shirt "Can we come in?" Cory asked.

We moved out the way and they walked in greeting the other Housley's.

"Why were you ignoring me?" She asked as we held hands. "I'm sorry sissy I was just trying to make you mad before surprising you."

"Well it worked, she was furious." Adam chimed in and I laughed, "What are y'all doing in Napa?" 

"Well I just missed you so much and I realized I hadn't been doing my part in getting us together so we are staying here in Napa for a month with you guys,"

"Omg!" She hugged me, the kids were screaming and Adam and Cory were just ignoring the world.

"That's amazing!!" She said, "Let's get you unpacked,"

She tried to grab one of cree's suitcases but I held it back, "We're staying in a hotel,"

She pouted "I want you to stay here with me!" She mumbled, "Tamera do you honestly think all eight of us can stay in one house for a month?"

"Yea, babe it's easy! We have two guest rooms."

"Cory and Tia can have one room and Cree and Cairo can stay in the other one or sleep with Ariah and Aden."

"Riri!" Cairo said as her and Ariah played with a tea set, "You already know," Cree stated.

"It is easier bae, we don't have to keep driving back and fourth waisting gas,"

I looked at all of them as they wore pleading looks upon their face, even Cory.

"Fine!" They all shouted yes and I laughed, "That's settled," Cory turned his attention to Adam again.

"Now we can go unpack," Tam took my hand. "I suppose,"