74

Tia Mowry Hardrict

"My stomach hurts!" Cree complained to me, "Why? What'd you eat?" I stood up immediately.

"I don't know all I did was eat some ice cream with Aden." He said and Cory and I both smacked out teeth.

"Cree you know you're not supposed to have ice cream, we don't have any of your medication." Cory grabbed his arm.

"We have some Benadryl, and Ariah has some epi-pens I don't know if it'll work." Tamera went into the drawer grabbing it.

"Here," Cree took both Benadryls before drinking some water, I shook my head as he started to calm down.

"Get out of my face, I don't want to see you." I waved him off and he pouted before leaving the kitchen.

"That was something." Adam replied looking at Tamera, she nodded. "He do to much." Cory said and I nodded.

A phone began to ring and we all stopped talking, "This ain't no scary movie, pick up the phone." Cory spoke and I laughed.

"Oh it's just Loni Adrienne and Jeannie," she answered, "Hi girls." She smiled.

"Hey TamTam," Loni greeted, "Hi baby," Tamera blushed at Ade's flirting, "Hi Adrienne," she replied.

"Guys look at baby Monaco," I quickly went over to the phone just to see Jeannie's baby.

"Oh my she's gorgeous." Tam and I synced both placing our hands on our chest. "She's a doll," Loni added.

"She's beautiful!"

"Where are you?" Jeannie asked Ade looking at her background, "Loni and I are in the car waiting on James and Is."

"Are you guys still in Napa?" They both looked at each other before shaking their heads, "Aw im so sad I missed you guys!"

Tamera is so oblivious to surprises sometimes, it's obvious they're still here but I'm not going to say anything.

"Okay girls I just wanted you to be the first to see her after my family and I." They all 'Aww'd at her comment'

"Where's Cel?" Tamera asked and Jeannie shrugged, "I added her maybe she's busy." She's lying.

She definitely didn't add her because Garcelle always answer her phone no matter what.

I remember one time when I called while she was in the middle of a live tv show and she answered and we had a whole conversation on live television.

"Okay we'll I'll talk to you girls later," they all said their goodbyes before the call ended.

"She didn't add Garcelle." Adam and I both spoke as soon as the call ended, we looked at each other before laughing.

"What?" Tamera asked, "It was obvious by the way she said it that she didn't call." Adam responded.

"Plus Garcelle always answers her phone, I could call her right now and she'd answer." Tamera shook her head.

"Maybe she is busy I don't think they have any problems with each other I mean I'm not on the show anymore but I don't think she'd lie about something minor." She disagreed with our claims.

"Watch this." I grabbed my phone, "Siri call CellyBear 💛." The call connected after two rings.

"Hi Tia!!", "Hi Cel, what're you doing?" I asked her and she showed me her computer, "I'm doing a interview but I'm muted right now."

"Oh is it for you new movie," she nodded, "Okay I'll leave you to it, babe." I blew a kiss hanging up.

"Told you," Tamera shrugged, "Well maybe Jeannie did lie, oh well that doesn't have anything to with me anymore."

"I know that's right." I added, when Tamera was on the real she made it her mission to keep everyone cool.

Anytime someone had issues she'd spend hours getting them back close before the next show.

When she was on the real she was in LA so she was always with me then and I'd get so tired of it.

Literally two of the workers behind the scenes could have a problem & she'd fix it.

I'm just glad that she's not worrying about them anymore, it's like a reward.