72

Tamera Mowry Housley

I turned to Adam tapping him on the shoulder two times. He turned to me.

I leaned up and whispered in his ear, "Is my orgasm face ugly?"

He pulled away before mugging me, "Really Tamera? Move,"

I put my hands up, "What, I wanna know!" He laughed and Cory and Tia turned to us.

Then Cory turned to Tia, "Stop asking me stupid things!" I laughed causing her to snap her neck at me.

"Back to you babe it's yes or no answer truthfully." He sighed "No it's not Tamera."

Before I could speak again he cut me off. "Yes I'm saying this because I don't want you to try your hardest not to make another face because then it'll be ugly."

"But it's actually not ugly though." I laughed at him knowing automatically what I was going to say.

"Did she just ask you is her orgasm face ugly?" Cory asked Adam.

"No-Yes-Babe!!" I shouted at Adam when he didn't lie for me.

"Tia weird ass just asked me that," I turned to Tia and she punched his arm.

"Y'all are embarrassing lord Jesus!" She said and I nodded, "I know right,"

"Babe don't you have that zoom call?" Adam asked me and I jumped up quickly.

I checked the time and it was 2:45, the call was at 3:00. "Oh yea I didn't forget," I played it off.

"To be an actress that was horrible acting." I rolled my eyes at Tia's comment.

I went over to the couch where everything for my sessions was hooked up.

I sat my computer up along with my phone before sitting down, "I'm glad your hair is done,"

I emailed Paul and asked him was he ready and was everything set, once he replied I joined the meeting.

It was only 2:57 so I had to wait for the creator to let me in, Paul's face popped up and I smiled.

"Hi Paul!" He smiled back at me in a cheerful manner, "Hi Tanya," he said snarky.

I rolled my eyes and laughed, before I could speak out interview joined and cut me off.

"Hi!" I smiled, "I play detective Ryan,he's kinda like a free willing free spirited you know just likes to play by his own rules and you know."

"He's ends up getting partnered up with Tamera's character detective Tanya," I laughed and rolled my eyes at the way he said my name.

"She's a rookie, she's new she's moved in town she's new on the force." After he finished giving our descriptions our mics got muted and the interviewer began talking again.

"Playing detectives Ryan and Tanya are two familiar faces for hallmark channel"

"Paul Campbell and Tamera Mowry Housley," then the there was a clip of the movie displayed on my screen and I couldn't help but smile.

"There's this a- shady appearing character that seems to be connected to all three of these heist and their tasked with bringing him down before he can commit one more shady heist before Christmas."

"They discover the house next door to his is available for rent so they set up shop in this house and um stake him out for the entire week."

"& over the course of the week they sort of stumble and trip into this land of all things Christmas and family and joy. They have to pretend to be a couple for the sake of keeping up with Francis for the stakeout."

Another clip played.

"And although its a story about two detectives trying to solve a case, you know what happens! A Christmas romance!"

"It's what people have come to love and expect from these holiday movies." Once she finished it was my turn to speak.

"After watching them you just you feel good, you know they're going to be positive you know they're going to be family oriented," I explained

"And it just brings everyone together and it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy," finishing up Paul jumped in.

"The things that people have come to know and love and count on about hallmark is that they always leave feeling good!"

"I think it is there is like a boost that happens when you watch feel good movies," he added before stopping.

"The actress and actor are always up for fun and incase any directors are listening they know just what roles they'd like to do next."

I smiled before speaking "Candace Cameron, there was this one where she played a twin," I felt Tia turn to look at me.

" I would love to do something , I mean hello I am a twin." I just had to add that in there for her to stop staring.

"I think that would be really cool to play, to have one person play the same, that's hard!" I said before laughing.

"That was my same answer," Paul agreed, "There was a movie- Are you serious?" I cut him off and he nodded.

"There was a guy who played brothers one was gay and one was straight I didn't get to see the movie but I read it and I was like I want to do that!"

"I wanna play twins, I wanna play two characters!"

"That's so crazy we both said the same thing, wow," I readjusted myself on the couch.

"I have an idea this might be crazy, there could be a movie where we both play twins who sort of- he cut himself off and I made an 😯 face.

"All of these paths crossing and then we never know who's hanging out with who so there's 4 identical,"

"Yea that would be alto of work and very confusing Paul!" I said before we both laughed, "Well this movies not confusing," she cut us off again.

"Check out the Santa Stakeout this Sunday night on hallmark channel," the call ended and I closed my laptop.

"Okay I'm done," I walked back over the the kitchen sitting beside Tia. "Why don't we have a movie coming out together," I shrugged

"I don't know Tia." I told her, "We haven't done anything together since, Tia and Tamera." She said and my mouth dropped.

"Wow Tia that's sad, that was like 8 years ago." She nodded, I can't believe it's been that long.

"Well we'll have to think of something and make it happen." I nodded and turned to Cory and Adam who were talking about something.

"Shall we watch the new episode of Bazer's Dozen, I think yes." I smiled evilly as a joke before grabbing the remote.

"I watched it," all three of them spoke, I turned to look at their faces to see if they were lying. "Okay well we can watch Cory's episodes on the Chi."

"Okay Okay!" Tia and Cory both said and I laughed before sitting the remote down, "Nasty,"