W

A famous model and a wealthy female CEO, the owner of a well-known clothing brand,

"Miss Ahn, someone wants to set a meeting with you. It's the CEO of one of the biggest business companies, but your schedule is so full today, and even on the other days, should I cancel it or should I cancel the other meetings for you to meet them?"

"Just cancel it and say that my schedule is too tight for me to meet them."

"But ma'am, it's a good opportunity. It's the CEO who wants to meet you."

"I don't care; I can't cancel my other meetings just to meet them, even if it's a good opportunity. My priority is the one who sets a meeting earlier than they do. Let's go, I have to go. I'm going late."

"Yes ma'am,"

...

She is the heir of their business company and also a popular woman in the business industry, not because of her looks but because of her way of thinking.

"Ma'am, the secretary of Miss Ahn said she couldn't meet us because her schedule was too full."

She sights. "Okay, I understand" and continues to do what she is doing.

"But ma'am, they said if you want to, you can book a meeting, but it's next Friday night, which is the only available date for Miss Ahn."

She stops for a moment, thinking, and looks at her secretary. "Okay, just book it. Just tell them I will take it and meet us in the famous restaurant in Seoul."

"Yes Ma'am, I will leave for a moment." She just nods.

...

"Miss Ahn? Are you sure that you will cancel it?" She's trying to rest for a while, but she can't; her secretary is so loud.

"Can you keep quiet for a while? If you keep nagging me about it, just tell them they can book a meeting next week on Friday night. It's the only available day for me, you know that right? Just be quiet and tell me if wherein the location is already" she closed her eyes and her secretary began to do what she said.

After a while, "Miss Ahn, we are here." She opens her eyes slowly, even though she's not sleeping. She got out of the car and went inside the company where the meeting would begin soon.

"Ma'am, about earlier CEO Jung's book for next week Friday night, they said the meeting place is in the famous restaurant in Seoul."

She just nods and continues to walk inside. The guard bows at her. In the lobby, she was greeted by the manager of the company. They walk to a private room to discuss something.

After a moment, the meeting went well. "Thank you, Miss Ahn, for coming and agreeing with us. Don't worry about anything else. It's on us." She smiles and shakes their hands before leaving. It's past 8 pm already, so they decide to go home.

She is drowsy. Her secretary was the first to go since the company had an emergency, and she simply instructed her to park her car in the lot and take a taxi instead.

She decides to play a song while driving back home. She used to live in a private hotel. Finally, she's already in the hotel's parking lot, so she parks her car before going down.

The hotel's guards welcomed her. She simply bows and walks in front of the elevator. The elevator door opened on the eighth floor. She stepped outside and walked straight to her room.

It's so simple, nothing fancy, except for a balcony in her room. She's always there to see the beautiful scenery of city lights and the light from the moon and stars. She wants to feel that way, comfortably and uninhibitedly.

She went to her room right away and decided to take a bath before eating dinner. She decides to cook dinner for herself after taking a bath. She isn't a fantastic cook, but she isn't terrible either.

While she waits for the rice to finish, she makes an omelet. She comes over to the cupboard after finishing and grabs a wine glass and a bottle of red wine, the perfect pairing for tonight's meal.

She immediately went to the balcony to eat there. It's a cloudy night, so she can't see any stars in the sky, only the city lights, but it's still the best. After a while, she went inside to her bedroom, ready to sleep.

...

She had to get up early due to a phone call. Her secretary called to inform her that she had a meeting scheduled for today. She wishes she could take a break for a bit, but she is unable to do so. She gets up and gets ready to leave by taking a shower.

She leaves out of the hotel without having eaten anything. It's her habit, and she's too busy to eat breakfast. She's already in her company, and everyone bows to her since everyone recognizes her. She went inside her office and her secretary came in, telling her that the meeting was about to begin, so she headed straight to her company's meeting room. Everyone greeted her as soon as she walked in, and vice versa. The conference goes off without a hitch and ends with both parties agreeing on something.

After the meeting, she immediately went to the elevator, where her secretary was waiting for her. They had a tight schedule today, so they immediately went outside, where the car was waiting for them.

"Miss Ahn, your next schedule is a photoshoot for a magazine and a fashion bazaar, and then after that, you're going to one of our companies to look at it."

She simply nodded. She's already accustomed to her schedule. They've already arrived at the location of the photoshoot. She gives straightforward advice on what to do, what to wear, and other matters.

After preparing, it was time for the photo shoot. She did great, as usual. She killed it. After so many takes, they finished. She didn't have time to take a rest.

They began to move to the next scheduled location, a fashion bazaar that was held by another artist in the industry. It took a while before she realized there were so many cameras and paparazzi everywhere.

At the same time, there were so many people in the areas. Luckily, they were escorted by the bodyguards until they were already in place. The fashion bazaar starts and everyone is so hyper. She answered some questions in the interview, and after the show finished, they escorted her back to their car.

"It's the last scheduled for today, right?" She asked her secretary.

"Yes ma'am, is there any problem?"

"Nothing, I'm just checking, and could you order some food in there because I'm hungry?"

"Yes Ma'am, what do you want for the menu?"

"Just bibimbap for me, and it's up to you if you want to eat. Just order what you want."

"Yes Ma'am, copy"

They are here in the company. It's her company, but a small one. They were greeted by the staff inside. She directly went to the meeting room, where everyone was already in there. "You can begin presenting now," and the staff begins presenting about the company's sales and other topics. The meeting ends with no problems. She's satisfied.

She entered her office. It's a little space, yet it's cozy. Her secretary opens the door after a time, holding her dinner. She always eats there before returning home late at night.

...