T

"Yah! Why are you here, Ahn Hyejin!" She casually walks inside her friend's house while holding some food that she bought earlier on the drive thru. She already looked tired while listening to Byul's loud voice.

"Yah, can you please stop and lower your voice?" She sits down on the sofa and opens the TV like it's her own house.

She hears the frustrated sight of Moonbyul. "What do you want?"

"Nothing. Why aren't you happy that I'm here?" She didn't look at her and focused on watching.

"Like I'm going to believe you, yah! Hyejinah, I know you already. You will just lay down in your bed rather than come in here just to sit there and watch some movie. Just tell me your problem so you can go home."

"Byul-ah, I'm kind of sad that you wanted me to go home." She pouts at her, but she receives a slap from her friend.

"You're being dramatic. Just tell me what's bothering you so much that you will go here without even telling me." Byul sat beside her.

She shrugged at her, "Nothing. I just missed you, so I went here."

"Tsk! What a liar! By looking at you, I guess it isn't about business right?"

She just keeps quiet and picks some food instead of answering her. But of course she knows her, she won't keep still, and she was right when she heard her loud voice again.

"Yah! It's about someone? Isn't it?" She stopped for a while, hearing her question, but continued eating again as if she hadn't heard her at all.

"Yah! Ahn Hyejin." She knows it's time to answer her friend's question.

"Fine," she sighed as she reclined in the coach.

"What?" Byul is looking at her, waiting for her response.

"I met this woman..." she didn't finish her sentence when Byul stopped her. "Ohh my god! Don't tell me, ohh moo!" She face-palmed her face in frustration.

"Yah! Can you just let me talk first before you speak?" Byul chuckles and nods, signaling her to continue.

"Just like I said, I met this woman and we always see each other in the most unpredictable ways, and she even helps me every time, I mean," She pauses for a second and looks at Moonbyul, who is looking at her with those mysterious eyes.

"Yah, Byul-ah, don't give me that look," she immediately said to her friend.

"What? I'm not doing anything." She knew what her friend was thinking. She didn't need to ask her what it was because she continued it by herself.

"You fell in love with her, didn't you?" Byul looked at her with a serious face, but when she saw her facial expressions change, she smiled and laughed at her.

"I guess, I'm right!" She was teasing her. "You know what you'll do if you love her. You don't need me on that matter, but I'm here if she hurts you. Trust me." She nods.

She knew Moonbyul. She didn't need to say much, but she was always there for her and she was thankful for that.

...

An hour later, "Byul, I need to go now. Thank you for your time," she looked at her friend with a smile.

"You know I'm always here for you, right? Don't worry about it. I will definitely give you all my time if you need me." Looking at her friend and hearing those words makes her more grateful.

She hugs her, "Yah, do you want me to drive you home?" Moonbyul asked her.

"Can you?" She looked at her eyes to make her agree.