L

Hyejin was at work when her secretary walked in and handed her a small envelope. She stares at it with a puzzled expression on her face.

"What is it?" she asked, her gaze drawn to the envelope handed to her by her secretary. "Miss Jinie, Miss Jung, would like to invite you to their company's anniversary party, and that is the invitation."

She opened the envelope to find a small but elegant invitation inside. She read everything in there. Suddenly, she received a phone call from Wheein.

"H-hello?" she said first. She heard some noise in the other line, and then, finally, she heard her voice. "Hey, U-mm, I'm just hoping you get the invitation?" Her sweet voice makes her chuckle for a bit before answering. "Umm, yes, I already received it."

She smirk. "Why, do you want me to come?" she asked, seriously waiting for Wheein to speak. "Yes, can you come?... I mean, if you don't mind and if you weren't busy at all, but it's okay if you can't come, no problem." She smiles after hearing her.

"I will check my schedule about that, but thank you for inviting me," she said sincerely. "You're welcome. I will see you at the party tomorrow night if you can come by then. Have a great day ahead." "You too, have a great day," she said before hanging up the call.

She was hesitating about whether or not to go after receiving the call, but after much thought, she chose to go. The event is tomorrow night, and it is a formal party, so she needs to buy a dress for tomorrow.

She calls her secretary on the office phone and informs her that she will be leaving earlier today. Her secretary knows exactly what she will do when she is not around. She leaves the room and decides to go to the mall, where one of their stores is located.

She headed straight to their store after arriving at the mall. Everyone greets her as she walks in. She walked over to the corner where the dresses were hanging. She was assisted by a staff person.

"Good day, Miss Jinie!" She looks at her and greets her back with a smile, still holding one of the dresses she picked. "Oh, Hi Miss Jessie!" "Do you need help, Miss Jinie?" The staff smiled at her too. "No, it's okay, I'm just looking at something. I can handle it," she softly said to her. The staff nods and just looks at her, looking at the dresses in front of her.

She was looking at each of the dresses, scanning each of them to see which one would be better for her. Her eyes spotted a white tube dress. She quickly grabbed it and took it with her without wearing it.

"I will take this," she said to the staff at the cashier. She nods at her and smiles sweetly. "Okay, Miss Jinie, I will just put it in the paper bag for a second."

After a second, the cashier handed her a paper bag where the dress was. She quickly opens her bag and looks at her wallet to pick up her credit card to pay. She always pays for everything she buys in the store, even though it is her store. After paying and waving goodbye to the staff before leaving, she went to the car and placed the paper bag in the passenger seat and decided to go home early.

...

It's the night of Jung's company's anniversary party. She examines herself in her room's enormous mirror. She's dressed simply but elegantly in a white tube dress. Her dark wavy hair just adds to her beauty. She got her bag in bed and headed out to the lobby to get into her car after checking in the mirror.

It was on a beach near Seoul. She was driving by herself. Her secretary offered to drive for her, but she declined, saying it was fine and ordering her to relax. After a couple of minutes, she was in front of the hotel where the beach is. The guard was at the gate of the hotel. He takes the invitation to the people who are entering the hotel. She gave him the invitation. After that, he showed her the way to the parking lot so she could park her car.