I

Jinie was agitated. She continues to glance around the hall where the fashion show began. She's been waiting for Wheein for an hour, just like she promised.

She assumed that Wheein might be late due to her work, so she returned to the dressing room to assist the models for the moment.

She was at the back of the stage. She's getting ready for her turn to finish the fashion show.

When it was her turn to come on stage, she did it smoothly as always, but her gaze kept wandering around, hoping to find Wheein in the crowd, but she wasn't there.

She's still smiling in front of everyone, despite the fact that the pain in her heart is starting to grow.

After two hours, the fashion show was over. She chuckles bitterly as a result of the broken promise, but she needs to give a closing speech, so she calms herself and prepares to speak and thank everyone who watched the show.

She bows to everyone one more time after the closing remarks, before her last walk, which will be followed by other models.

...

She keeps looking at her phone when Sowon suddenly breaks the silence and asks her.

"Hey, are you okay?"

She just nods. She heard Sowon sigh. "You can go if you want. I'm fine."

She just shook her head. "It's okay. Just rest. I will stay here."

"No..." Sowon smiles at her as she looks at her, perplexed. "You keep looking at your phone, so I guess it's important... so just go..." "But..." Sowon held her hand. "If you're worried about uncle Jin, I promise he wouldn't know about this, so go ahead. I'm okay here."

She looks at her for a moment. Sowon just nods. "Thank you," she muttered before she left the room.

After she left Sowon, she immediately went to the place where the fashion show was happening.

She knows she's late, but she's hoping to see her, but she didn't. When she arrived at the location, the guard immediately blocked her.

"I'm sorry, but is the fashion show here already finished?"

"Yes ma'am, so you wouldn't see anything inside since it was closing."

She sighed. "Okay, I understand. Thank you."

She took one more look before returning to her car. She looked down at the flower she was holding, intending to give it to Jinie, but it was too late.

She is regretful for not keeping her promise to her, but she is also afraid that Jinie would be unhappy with her for not attending her fashion show as she promised, so she drove to Jinie's company to apologize and, at the very least, give her the flower.

...

"Hey, it works! Thank you for your brilliant plan." Sowon smirks as she looks at the mirror.

"I told you it would work. You just have to trust me. So where's Wheein now? Is she with you?"

She smiles. "No"

"What?? I thought our plan worked, so why is she not with you?"

"Hey, calm down sis. Of course, if I want to become closer to her, I should be kind, so that's why I let her go, but of course I'm not dumb. I already made sure that when she arrived, the show was already finished."

"Tsk as I expected from you, Sowon. You already know what to do."

"Of course, but I will not succeed without your help, so thank you."