T

She was sleeping peacefully when the alarm goes on. She grabbed it and hastily turned it off. She doesn't want to wake up and would prefer to sleep in some more, but she has to return to work now that her vacation is over.

She walked to the restroom and then to the kitchen to prepare some coffee before leaving. But she realizes she doesn't have her car, and she's not sure how she'll get to the company without it. She walked back to her room to get her phone and dial her secretary's number, but her phone was out of reach.

Instead, she sighed and called her manager. "Hello, Miss Jinie?" "Manager Park, Can you pick me up here at my hotel?" "Ah- I'm sorry Miss Jinie, but unfortunately I'm in Busan now for some urgent matter for our company." "Oh I see, it's okay. Thank you. Just take care." She immediately hung up the call. She doesn't have another choice but to take a taxi, even though she's not used to it.

She went outside the hotel and booked a taxi. "Sir, can you drop me at Maria's company?" She said to the driver in front of her "Yes ma'am, no problem."

She sensed something strange after a minute. The way they were going was not the right way for her company. She is apprehensive. "Sir, is the direction we are traveling is correct?" she asks gently, despite her nervousness. "Yes ma'am, don't worry, it's a shortcut," the driver remarked, but when she noticed his grin, she became extremely nervous. Her heart was racing, but she didn't want to show it to the driver because if he knew, he might have done something even worse.

She carefully but casually stows her phone inside the bag, so the driver doesn't assume she already knows what's going on. She hastily texted her secretary, but it did not respond, so she turned to face the driver, who was completely focused on the road. She thought to text someone, but she had no idea why she chose Wheein over anyone else in her contact list. She is worried, and her hands are quivering. She believes the driver is staring at her, but she maintains her composure.

She has no idea where they are now because the taxi keeps going. But, in a flash, her phone vibrated, and she read Wheein's reply text, but instead of greeting her, she texted the word "help" and sent it swiftly. It's only a split second before Wheein begins to respond again, having told her all that had happened and what was going on.

The faster the taxi moves, the more anxious she becomes.

Wheein sent her a text message telling her to switch on her GPS tracker on her phone. She instantly activates it. When she was about to text back, the driver started talking to her. "Miss, don't worry, will be there in a few minutes," he says suspiciously.

She takes a big gulp. She calmly murmured, "OK, it's fine," and calmed herself by rubbing her quivering palms together. However, she noticed the driver's hands slowly moving in her way for a split second. She can't keep her cool any longer. She's wishing right now that Wheein would save her.

The past was hitting her again, where they were in the taxi like this with her friend when the driver locked the door and laid his hands on them, but luckily there was a checkpoint and the driver was detained.

When she felt his hands on her knees, she began to close her eyes. But after a while, she can't feel anything anymore, and the car isn't moving either, so she opens her eyes and looks around. Outside the taxi, she sees a familiar face and two men.

When the woman outside noticed her, she began to yank the door open. She doesn't know anymore what happened next. She can't hear anything like her mind went away. She noticed the door was open and a familiar woman was grabbing her inside the car, dragging her away from the taxi. She noticed her asking a question, but something was amiss with her. She was unable to speak.

When Wheein finally opens the car door, reality hits her. Her knees begin to weaken, but Wheein grabs her and prevents her from falling. As soon as she realized she was safe, tears welled up in her eyes.