E

She had just come out of the bathroom when she heard Wheein's voice. "It suits you." She glanced at Wheein, who was sitting on the bed looking at her. She borrowed extra clothes to replace the dress she was wearing last night. "Thanks," she said with a sweet smile.

"Let's go into the kitchen. I will make some breakfast." She follows her into the kitchen.

She sits in the dining chair while Wheein prepares their breakfast in front of the stove. She got up and decided to help Wheein by making some coffee. She walked to the cupboard to get two cups and fill them with coffee.

Wheein finished cooking after a while. She set the table with the bread, rice, eggs, sausage, and fruits, as well as plates, forks, and spoons.

"Thank you for the food!" she exclaimed, smiling as she sat down to eat.

They focus on eating when she glance at the woman. Her angelic appearance is enhanced by her wet hair and white clothing. When Wheein noticed her looking, she became flustered.

"Why? Is there a problem?" she inquired as she sipped her coffee. "U-um, nothing," she chuckles.

When Wheein didn't move her gaze toward her, she became agitated. She leapt to her feet and hurriedly gathered her plates, placing them in the sink. Wheein, on the other hand, walked over to her side and grabbed the sponge. "You can just sit there and watch TV if you want. I'll do the dishes," she wanted to disagree, but the woman started to wash the dishes, so she had no choice but to go into the living room.

It's still early in the morning, she decides to watch a horror film. Wheein approached her with a laptop in her hands as the movie began. She didn't look at her because she was busy with the movie, she just kept watching.

What she had believed she wouldn't be terrified was quickly proven to be a mistake, as a ghost emerged out of nowhere, surprising her slightly. But, after a split second, a headless ghost appeared on the TV screen, and at the same time, a bolt of powerful lightning struck her, shocking her so much that she lost control and clutched Wheein, who was sitting right next to her. Because of the lightning she heard and the terrible movie she was watching, the joy she felt earlier while watching has been replaced by tremendous fear. When she heard another bolt of lightning, she tightened her embrace even more. Unlike before, the sky outside darkened.

When another bolt of lightning and thunder appeared, she felt Wheein's hands wrap around her body. She moves her face into Wheein's chest. "It's okay, I'm here," Wheein calmed her by patting her hair like a baby.

"I guess there's a rainstorm," Wheein said, after a brief pause and a small laugh. "Hey, it's okay. You can watch it again. I'm just here at your side. You don't have to worry."

She looked at her and saw her nod. She looks back to the TV where the movie is still playing, but her body is still nearer her and her hands are holding her shirt in case she would run and leave her.

Minutes passed when the heavy rain started to pour down. "I received a message from my manager saying we can't go outside because there's a thunderstorm warning. So, we have to stay here for a while if it's okay with you?" She just nodded, still scared.

She felt Wheein suddenly stand up. She pulls her shirt that she was holding, and Wheein looks at her and laughs. "You're holding me ha?" she teased.

She just pouts at her, "Don't leave!" The woman laughed more. "I won't. I'm just going to the bathroom and grabbing us a comforter as well. Stay here, I will be back." She slowly let go of her, "Be fast," Wheein just nodded and quickly went to the bathroom.

Finally, Wheein comes back holding some comforters and pillows in her hands. She sat down and gave her the comforter and the pillow. She took them and put them on her body to cover it from the cold wind while hugging the pillow.

She started to feel okay and continued watching the movie while Wheein, on the other hand, was beside her doing her own thing.

After a while, the movie ends. She decided to turn off the TV and look at the woman for a second.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm updating the events for this month."

"Ahh I see. BTW, I will invite you to come to our fashion week this month if you have time."

Wheein looks at her strangely.

"Yah!"

"Why?" Wheein asked, confused.

"Don't look at me like that."

"Like what?" Like this?" She comes closer and looks at her in the eyes. She pushes her away, and the woman suddenly laughs.

"Chill, I'm not doing anything wrong. I promise to your secretary about that."

"Tsk, that's right. If you did something wrong, I'm going to..."

"What will you do?" She leans forward again and smirks.

"N-nothing," she said as she moved her body away and stood up.

She went to the bedroom to lie in there. The weather was good. Her body became calm, and afterwards, her eyes suddenly became tired and sleepy.

...

She woke up when she felt someone was tapping her arms. She saw Wheein standing in front of her while holding a cellphone in her hand. "It's your secretary, so I picked it up." She grabbed it from her and put it in her ears. "Why, Miss kim?" She asked her secretary to be on the other line. "Miss Jinie, I want to say that I'm already here outside?" She looked at the time for a second before answering, "You're picking me up, ha? Okay, I will be down in a minute." "Okay, Miss Jinie." She hung up the phone and saw Wheein standing in front of her.

She looked confused, "Why?" she raised her eyebrows and asked. "Are you going home?" She nods. "Yes, my secretary is here already." "I see." "Can I borrow your shirt for a while?" she asked her, looking at her clothes that she was wearing now. "You can have it." "Really?" "Yes," she gave her a big smile, "Thank you!"

She quickly stood up and fixed herself before going down. Wheein was in front of her, she decided to accompany her down to meet her secretary, who had been waiting for her for a minute now. They were already outside of the hotel when she finally saw Miss Kim waving at her. As a reply, she waved back.

Wheein suddenly stops, that makes her bump into her. She was about to argue when she saw an old man looking in front of them. She didn't know what to do, but she greeted him instead. "G-goodevening Sir," she bows and turns to face the woman. "H-hey, thank you for your company. I will go home now. See you again next time," she akwardly smiled.

She looks at the old man once again and bows at him before running away to her secretary.

...

"Miss Jinie!" Her secretary greeted her with a smile.

"Let's go, we have to go," she said, and they both went into the parking lot where her car is parked.

Her secretary was in the driving seat while she was in the passenger seat.

"Miss Jinie, would you mind if I asked who the man was earlier?"

"It's Wheein's father," she casually said.

"Seriously? I guess her dad is a handsome man and her mom is a gorgeous woman because she is like an angel, so beautiful."

"Aishh, forget about that. Just take me to Moonbyul's house." Miss Kim agreed and drove all the way to Byul's house.

She wants to visit her friend because they haven't seen each other for a long time. She misses her so much.

She decided to stop for a second in a drive-through to buy some snacks that she would bring for Byul.

...