G

She was visiting their old house where her dad was staying, but instead of meeting her father, her sister popped in front of the door.

"Oh! Hey sister, you're here." She saw Kei in front of her, who was smiling so happily. She walks away, ignoring her, but when she heard what she had said, she came to a halt and gave her a quick glance.

"What did you say?" Kei laughed and looked straight at her. "Earlier, I saw that beautiful woman whom I met at our company anniversary. What was her name again, Jinie? Such a lovely name. Right sis?" Her gaze is drawn to her sister.

"So yeah... We met each other at the mall, and she has a child," Kei grins and continues, "As far as I know, you don't like someone who already has a family, right?" Kei raises her eyebrows.

Her cold voice is flowing from her lips as she asks, "How do you know I don't want to?"

Kei approaches her and speaks in low voices. "Perhaps I'm wrong, but one thing is certain: you're just using her for the benefit of the company and your position, right my loving sister?" she asked, smirking. "Wheeinah, just wait. I'll take her away from you."

She was about to face her sister when the doorbell rang. Her father was taken aback when he saw them together.

"What are you two doing in here?" her father said as he looked at them.

She sighs as she stares at Kei. Kei winks at her and says, "I simply forgot to tell Wheein something, right sister? But I'm also leaving after all, I've already said what I wanted to say. Bye dad, bye little sis!" she says as she kisses their father goodbye.

"You" her father remarked, as he gestured to follow him into his office.

...

"I already contacted Sowon. She's going, and I want you to pick her up at the airport, and then bring her here. Did you understand?" She wants to argue with her father about what he wants her to do, but she can't.

"Are we clear, Jung Wheein?" She has no option but to agree.

"Yes, dad," she responded as she walked out of his office.

...

Wheein noticed a familiar woman approaching her. She is promptly hugged by the woman. "Hey, love! I've been missing you."

She simply stared at her, emotionless. "Stop calling me love, Sowon. I'm only here to pick you up, as my father requested, so come on."

She wrapped her arms around her as she heard her chuckle. "That's what I like about you; you're domineering and frigid at the same time, you're stunning."

She doesn't pay attention to her. She walked away from her with her crossed arms. She heard her obnoxious voice yelling at her.

"Wait for me, love!" she said as she shook her head and walked away, leaving her behind.

They're finally in her car, but Sowon continues chatting as soon as she seats in the passenger seat. She groaned and asked, "Hey, are you listening?" 

She remarked coldly, "I don't have time to listen to your boring stories."

"Tsk, you keep being cold to me huh? but that's alright. Uncle Jin is supporting me in getting married to you, and he's the one who proposed it to me, so why would I refuse. Right?"

She suddenly pulled the break on the car. "Yah! Why did you suddenly pull the break without telling me I almost flew away." Sowon fixes herself, but she doesn't care.

"What did you say? Did Dad offer you to marry me?" Her eyes are serious as she waits for her response.

"Yes, that's right my love, so it's okay even if you're cold towards me because we will be married soon." She smiles at her. Her hands turned into fists because her dad didn't inform her that he was arranging her wedding to someone she doesn't love.

Even though she heard the scream of Sowon, she didn't care. She drove away faster so she could confront her father about what she knew.

...

She quickly got out of the car when they arrived at her father's house.

"Love, why didn't you open the door for me?" Sowon was clinging to her arms, but she pulled her arms away. She saw her pout, but she kept walking inside their house.

"Dad!" She wants to talk to her dad as soon as possible. She can't be married to someone she doesn't love.

"Dad! Where are you? We need to talk."

"Wheein, why are you calling me out loud? Could you just keep quiet? I'm not deaf," her father said as he walked down the stairs.

"Uncle!" Sowon immediately went to hug him. Her father smiles widely as soon as she hugs him. "Oh, Sowon you're finally here. Welcome and feel at home my dear." Sowon smiled at her father but she interrupt them. 

"Dad, may we talk?" she asks, her gaze falling on Sowon, who stands next her father. "Privately?"

"Would you mind if we talked for a while? I'll call our maid to bring you to your room. Is that okay?" Her father asks. Sowon nods as soon as their maid takes her belongings and accompanies her to her room. Sowon winks at her after a brief gaze. She quickly averts her gaze and focuses on her father who is walking away.

...

"Dad, why didn't you tell me first that I was getting married to Sowon? I'm the one getting married here, not you. I can't be married to someone I don't love," she argues.

"You can't do anything at this moment, her father and I have been discussing your wedding everything is arranged, and there's nothing you can do right now," her father stated emphatically.

"I can do something here, dad, because I'm the one being married here, and I can't be married to her," she continues. "You should know that I'm waiting for someone I'd love eternally, and she's the one I'd want to be my wife, not someone I don't even like."

"So you're saying you're not getting married in Sowon?"

"Yes, Dad!"

"Even if that means you're going to disobey me, Wheein?"

"It's not what I mean, Dad. It's just that you should understand me. I'm your daughter, and you know, I can't marry someone like that without my consent."

"I don't need your approval, and I only did it because of you, instead of complaining, you should thank me. I'm making it simple for you, so follow me and marry Sowon."

"So it's all about money and power?" "Dad, I have told you that I can get the company on my own, you don't have to help me in this way."

"I'd rather devise a plan and have the wedding ready as quickly as possible if you keep disobeying me."

"But, dad..."

"You know who I am, Wheein, and you don't want to get in my way because, even though you're my daughter, you know how miserable I can make your life, and the lives of those around you."

She wants to continue arguing, but her father stands up and stares her.

"You'll marry her, Wheein there's nothing you can do about it because I'm your father," he said as he walked out of the office, leaving her alone.

...