S

After her conversation with Sowon, she immediately went to her father's office.

"Are you kidding me, Jung Wheein!?"

She was there talking to her dad privately. She didn't care if he was going to get angry, but she didn't want to continue that wedding.

"I'm serious, dad. I don't want that wedding to continue. I didn't love Sowon. Dad, you know it."

Her father looked at her angrily. "Why are you like this, Jung Wheein? What the hell did she do to you!?"

She looked straight into his eyes. "She didn't do anything, dad! She's the one I love and she's the one I want to marry; not anyone else, not even Sowon!"

"I previously asked if she was your girlfriend, and you said no, but now you're telling me she's the one you want to marry!? Are you really going to make me mad, Jung Wheein!?" Her father stopped for a second as he face palmed himself because of frustration. "I already discussed this with you, and even though you love that woman, I already talked to Sowon and her father. I can't do anything to take back my words because it's finale Jung Wheein, so it's better to leave that woman now!"

"I don't want dad. I already told you she's the one I love. Yes, I know what you can do, but I wouldn't marry Sowon even if I die!"

"Really? Are you willing to sacrifice yourself just to not marry Sowon? Is that what you are trying to tell me?"

"Yes, dad. I won't ever love her because my heart belongs to someone else. I won't make the same mistake you made before. I don't want to get married to someone I don't love. I want to be happy, but I can't be happy without Jinie in my life. Dad, you should understand me... b-ecause... I- I'm your daughter!"

Her father looked at her as he closed his eyes and massaged his forehead. "I'm sorry, but you can't do anything now, so go back to your room because you will stay here until your wedding."

"But dad!" She wanted to disagree, but her father cut her off with the words she dreaded hearing.

"If you didn't follow me this time, I will make sure that girl suffers. Just like what you said, you know me and you know I can do what I said." Her father said without emotions that he was really going to do it.

Her hands turn into fists. She looked down for a second as she uttered some words.

"A-m I not worth it to get the love that I waited for over half my life? Am I not that important to you and all you think is about the company?... I wish I just liked Kei because she's the one who's more happy between the two of us." She slowly looked at her father, who was looking at her, listening to what she was saying. "If I can turn back the time, I wish my mother didn't love a man like you! I wish I hadn't been born and become your favorite child because all I do is just follow what you want!" She stared at him one more time before leaving him speechless.

After she left the office of her father, she saw Kei walking inside the house. When Kei saw her, she immediately smirked at her.

"It looks like someone is having a bad day? Did dad agree on what you wanted?" She was about to ignore her, but Kei didn't stop.

Kei chuckles. "I guess not. How sad is that to be the favorite child?"

She sarcastically laughed at her. "Stop messing with me. I punched you before, and I wouldn't hesitate to punch you again."

Kei just smirked. "Even if you punch me, you are still going to marry another girl, so... why don't you just give up and let Jinie be mine? Ha, my little sister."

"You!" In just a blink she punched Kei as she couldn't control herself after what she heard from her sister.

Kei just laughed it off, trying to piss her more. "Why did you punch me? Are you guilty because you lied to her?"

"I didn't lie to her! I love Jinie, okay? So don't get any closer to her because she wouldn't love you back!"

Kei just smiles. "You're right. She may not love me back, but you may not get her either." Kei said as she walked closer to her and patted her shoulders. "See you at your wedding, my sister. I hope I'm invited and don't worry about Jinie. I will take good care of her." Kei said as she turned her back.

"You! Jinie won't love you because she loves me!" She shouted at her, but Kei just laughed as she continued to walk away from her.

...

Two days have passed, it's Friday, and tomorrow is the wedding. Since that night, Wheein didn't go to see her or just contact her.

She was looking from afar, feeling the fresh air coming into her body that was comforting her.

"Even if it hurts, it's alright because I love you." She whispered to herself.

"I will trust you, Wheein, just like what you asked me to do." She added as she stayed there looking at the quiet scenery surrounding her.

After a moment, someone sat behind her as she didn't need to say anything. She knew who it was because she called her to accompany her.

They didn't talk for a minute. As she sighs, "I want to go to their wedding."

Kei was shocked for a moment. "Are you sure?"

She nods as she looks at her. "But can you accompany me there? Because if I don't have someone on my side when I see them together, I- I..."

She didn't finish what she was saying when Kei smiled. "Don't worry, you don't need to say anything. I would gladly be your escort."

She smiles weakly. "Thank you." She muttered as she looked at the front again.

They remain silent as they feel the warm air spreading into their bodies.

...