R

"I'm sorry about what I said earlier." Kei looks at her carrying Yongki, who's already sleeping because of tiredness.

"It's okay. I should be the one to apologize to you and thank you for protecting us."

Kei smiles. They're waiting for Yongsun at the exit of the theme park because she's going to pick up Yongki.

After a moment, "She's here," Jinie said, as she waved.

"Yah! Hyejinie!" Moonbyul called her as she was with Yongsun.

"Ohh! Byul-ah!" She was surprised to see them together again.

"Yah! Who's this lady over here? Is this the one you said to me?" She immediately shook her head and looked at Kei. "Ani, she's Kei, she's my friend. And Kei, this is Byul, and over there is Yongsun. They're the parents of Yongki."

Kei smiles as she bows at Byul for greetings.

"It looks like our baby is sleeping? I'm sorry for interrupting your date, guys. I already told Yongsun before that we should take Yongki to her grand parents instead, but she didn't ag-" Byul hadn't finished what she was saying when Yongsun interrupted.

"Yah! I didn't know she was busy. Don't make me look bad in front of someone! You fool!" Byul just laughed at Yongsun.

"It's nice to meet you Kei! We have to go now so both of you can enjoy your date. Thank you, Hyejinie!"

She just nodded, but Kei handed them something. "It's for Yongki." "Ohh, really? Thank you! I will give it to her when she's awake! Bye! We're leaving!"

"Bye! Take care!" Jinie said as she waved and watched them walk away.

"Let's go inside?" She just nods at Kei and heads back inside the theme park.

...

"That girl! I swear if I saw her grrr..." On the other hand, Sowon is pissed as she was cleaning her dress.

"Look! It's all dirty now." She was talking to herself when she saw Wheein looking at her phone.

"Hey, Love? Are we still going to ride the Ferris wheel?" She asked her, but Wheein was spacing out.

"Hey? Are you okay?"

Wheein shrugged and looked at her. "Yeah, I'm sorry. What is it?"

She sighed. "I said, are we still going to ride that thing?" She asked again as she pointed to the ferris wheel.

"If you want, we can ride. Are we going to ride right now or later?"

She thinks for a while. "Maybe later since it's beautiful to ride when it's sunset. We can go to the horror house for a while."

"Okay, so Let's go."

They are inside the horror house now. It's creepy inside. Sowon is attached to Wheein as they walk inside the house.

Suddenly, she felt someone grab her as she pulled away from Wheein.

"Yah! Help! Love!" She tried to call Wheein as soon as the person who grabbed her arms released her. She was alone and didn't know where she was going.

...

"Aissh..." she murmurs as the person pulls her.

She tried to find the exit, but someone bumped into her.

"Waaah!" She heard her scream as she was surprised when she looked at her.

It was Jinie. "I-m sorry. I didn't mean to bump into you. It's just that someone pulled me over here and I lost Kei."