Chapter 35

When Mu Huanqing was arranging these living matters, Fu Yanlin had learned from his men that he had no objection or objection, and his men understood that they were really planning to live with his wife.

Mu Huanqing continued to be busy with his work. She lives in two yards with him and usually doesn't disturb him, but she will ask Doudou to accompany her father. In addition to because he loves his daughter, there is actually another selfishness.

After all, this Zhuangzi belongs to Houfu. She has been working here for four years. If Fu Yanlin suddenly wants Zhuangzi back, she will feel sad. Although she can buy her own other farm, the environment of the farm is very good. The scenery is beautiful, with water and pasture. The vegetables grown are large and crisp, and the cattle and sheep raised are strong and beautiful. Shepherd horses can be herd at any time. It only takes an hour and a half of the horse's feet to reach her horse farm. It takes less than a day to go back and forth. Really It can't be perfect.

For this selfishness, she took care of Fu Yanlin's food and accommodation. She not only ate a lot of food, but also took out her treasured wine and asked the dean in charge to send a pot to his room. Even his soldiers had a share.

The attitude of the hostess affects the attitude of all the subordinates in the whole village. Seeing that their master is so polite to the general soldier, everyone knows it. The whole village worships this adult deliciously and well.

Fu Yanlin inspected all the huge manors. From horsehouses, vegetable gardens, livestock circles to workshops, textile workshops and wineries, there are special servants working on time and division of responsibilities, but these servants are very different from the servants of Houfu.

The servants of the Hou family all have deeds of origin. Whether they are deeds of life or death, they are slaves. In front of the master, they unconsciously show their humble servility and only have a deep awe of the master, but the servants of this manor do not feel the humbleness of slaves.

They may respect you, obey you, and be loyal to you, but they also maintain self-esteem, not grovel to you because you are a marquis or general soldier.

Fu Yanlin saw everything from the bottom of his eyes. She is still in the easy-to-use Hu suit. Occasionally, he will see her talking and laughing boldly with the servants. He will also work or play chess with the servants himself. It seems that the master and servant are together, but the servants keep the right distance and do not exceed their duty because of the master's kindness.

She here is different from her in the Houfu. Her gentleness and formality in the Houfu turned out to be just a layer of protection, and she was the true temperament in this village.

Fu Yanlin looked at her and remembered that they were too close that day. Her breath blew on his face and her facial features clearly appeared in front of him. She is not beautiful, but very beautiful. At close range, she has a unique charm, and she does not have any rouge or aroma on her body, and her whole body has a faint and elegant refreshment.

Fu Yanlin stayed in Zhuangzi for five days and led the soldiers away. As he left, he turned his head to her and saw that she led the people to bless him respectfully, but it was not only respectful. In her eyes, he could not see any reluctance.

He couldn't help frowning. In her heart, I'm afraid I can't wait him to leave quickly, right?

He just glanced and said nothing. Before leaving, he touched Doudou's face and rode his horse away without looking back.

As soon as he left, Mu Huanqing was immediately relieved. If the man doesn't leave, she can't stand it. In order to serve him, she did not dare to leave the manor these five days, which delayed a lot. Instead, he enjoyed it and directly used her study as an office. In these five days, the soldiers went in and out, and even horses trampled on her vegetable garden and damaged several vegetables.