Chapter 48

She came in, and he was still reading military books. In this case, she did not stop him. She also picked up the account book and sat down at the table, turning over the book at the candlelight.

After a while, she immediately felt that the breath behind her approached.

"Are you still busy?" The dumb voice conceals a certain depression.

She deliberately indifferently said, "No busy, because you want to read military books, so I--"

"I won't watch it, and you won't look." As soon as he threw away the book, he immediately picked her up from behind. He couldn't help but put her on the bed, put out the candle with his finger, and pressed her whole body up.

Mu Huanqing was sucked by him in a punishable way, which made his neck itchy and he couldn't help laughing.

"Knowing that I'm waiting, do you deliberately hang my appetite? Huh?"

"It's not like waiting for me to read military books in bed." Her soft and witty voice sounded particularly seductive at night, which made him feel so painful that he just wanted to take her apart quickly.

She took the initiative to kiss him and pestered him. Her response made him even more excited. She just wanted to ask her fiercely to make up for yesterday's shortcomings.

Mu Huanqing also learned from him to reach out and stroke him. Listening to his heavy gasp, she was also horny, but she tried to resist, because she had a more important thing to do, which had to be done by her husband.

"I have something to ask you."

"Huh? Let's talk about it later."

"No, I want to say it now." She suddenly pressed back on him and looked up at him seriously, as if she would not be in the mood to do it if she didn't let her say it.

He looked at her in a daze. " What's the matter?"

"You said that the emperor would send you to a pasture in the northeast to station troops and build it into a horse workshop after the Spring Festival, right?"

Fu Yanlin stared at her scorchingly, and the mystery in his handsome eyes suddenly turned into Tomb-sweeping Day.

Ma Zheng's matter is a military secret. He only told her that he knew she understood and he would leave for months, so he must wait for herself to come back.

She suddenly asked him, but it had something to do with Ma Zheng. He couldn't help worrying that she loved Ma Chengcheng, afraid that she had any requirements beyond her ability. Thinking of this, he couldn't help tightening his nerves.

"What do you want?"

Although the room was dark, Mu Huanqing could still feel his tension next to his chest and couldn't help laughing. " During your absence, I want to take Doudou back to the manor."

Hearing this, Fu Yanlin was relieved.

"I said, you can go if you want to go. The manor belongs entirely to you and your daughter. As long as it is not too out of line, you can live as long as you want, but don't forget to go back to the Hou's house, so that your parents won't see Doudou and blame your daughter-in-law." He had understood that she would never forget the prairie, and he loved her straightforward nature and didn't want to trap her in the Hou family.

"Don't worry, I won't only take Doudou with me. If my parents want, I can also take them there. It's good for your health and nourishing your heart. When you're away, my daughter-in-law will also be filial to my parents-in-law and don't worry about it."

Fu Yanlin was very gratified to hear that. He knows her ability. She can take care of so many people on the manor, and naturally she can take care of everything in the Hou family.