Chapter One

Idaria'a POV

He looked at me then to the papers Infront of him.

Name: Murukami Idaria
BD: 30-12-2000
Education: 3rd year- Seoul University
Address : Apartment 405 - Building 13- 4th street- Seoul.
Blood Type : B+
Height : 161 cm.
Weight: 52 Kg.

Other info: I live with my aunt here in Seoul since I was 5 years old. I am in University and looking for a part time job  at least for this summer break. I hope I am a good fit for what you're looking for.

_-_-_

" I got the job... Someone called me and told me that Mr Kim accepted my request. " I said before taking a sip from my strawberry milkshake. I looked at the other students around the café . It was the last day for this year , summer started and I got a job with the salary I need, what a good start already!

" I didn't know you were a B+ , that must be too sweet" Jungkook said raising an eyebrow.

I smiled, rolling my eyes. " Yeah of course " I chuckled. " I don't know why he asked to mention my blood type tho..."

" If something happened to you there , he would be asked by the hospital about your info. At least your blood type would be helpful" He said giving back my papers.

" He is a rich guy, right?" I asked curious.

" Indeed, he is the owner of a boarding school for boys. You can say he gets paid what he needs and more. " Jungkook nodded.

Jungkook is a graduated friend whom I met at some party a year before. He is not a close friend but he helped me before a lot of times. He was the one to recommend me this job as well.

" Old men these days come out of the blue with a ton of fortune in hands " I said giggling.

" Well... He is not really an old man... But he looks much younger than he really is. " Jungkook explained.

Jungkook paid for our drinks and we walked outside.
" Why did you come to Korea , you didn't tell me" he asked as he walked beside me, his hands in his jacket pockets.

" My parents always loved living in Japan. But they suddenly changed their jobs and came to Korea. But as soon as we moved here, they had to go back to Japan for some business . They left me at my aunt's apartment . But their airplane crashed and I had to stay here with auntie . That's what she told me " I said sighing.

" But... You seem like you don't believe her?" He asked looking at me.

" Not that she is lying... She is really caring and sweet. But it feels like they just travelled to Korea to just place me here . To make sure I am staying with someone before they died.. as if they knew..." I said thinking about it.
I don't remember much about my parents , but I still remember my mother's voice and my father's giggles when we enjoyed our dinner together.

I didn't realize that a  tear fell down on my cheek before Jungkook wiped it away.
" Sometimes fate is on our side. It wouldn't be really easy if they died and left you all alone back in Japan right?" He asked smiling.

" I guess.." I said smiling as well. I looked at the group of students near us.
They are from 2nd year. I helped them with their studies before the exams started. One of them noticed me.

" Hey Idaria! Thanks for the help we passed the test!" Yeonjun said waving his arms, smiling.

I smiled back happily. I love seeing others satisfied with what I did.
" Don't worry , that was no problem . Anything for you guys!" I said smiling. Well.. that was a lie. I like praising. I like when others thank me for my help.

Yeonjun's face changed. Did I say this out loud? Oh... He is looking at Jungkook.
I looked at Jungkook and he as well looked at Yeonjun angrily.

Why are they looking at each other like that? Do they know each other ?

____________________________

:)