Chapter Two

I looked at my plate and sighed.
" I am starting work tomorrow" I said before taking a bite of the noodles that my aunt made us.

" You got accepted?" She asked looking at me. I nodded as I chewed on my food.

" Do you really need this job?" She asked sadly. " You know we are good with what we have, why more?" She asked frowning sadly.

" I want to save more." I said before taking the last bite and took my plate to the sink to wash.

" Idaria, your parents left you some good amount of money, you don't have to work at someone's house for more!" She said standing up.

" It's not a bad job! I am just saving money during summer break!" I raised my voice a little.

" Your parents wouldn't be happy with this if they were alive!" She shouted.
" And I wouldn't be heartbroken like this if they were alive!" I shouted back storming to my room.

I locked the door and laid down on my bed . I looked to the side at the mirror hanging on my wall. 
My light brown hair was in a bun . My rounded glasses and dotted pajamas showed how comfy I felt on my bed.
I sighed and grabbed my phone. I checked if there were unanswered texts but none. The last text was from Jungkook this morning before we met at the café.
After he and Yeonjun glared at each other, Yeonjun's friends glared at him too. Jungkook didn't say why but started walking with me to his car, and I didn't ask him anyway. It must have been an old fight or something and I don't like getting myself in troubles these days.

I put the phone down and grabbed my laptop . I clicked on an icon that had a sword and a shield. I watched the screen as the game loaded. I really like playing online war games. It makes me get rid of the pressure and negative energy I kept all day. Just release it all on the players that know nothing about me or my day.
I wished I can play those more of quality games that everyone talk about, but my computer is not qualified for that. I can't afford expensive ones. Although my parents left me a good fortune but I am not a brat to spend it on games or devices even though I do really like such stuff.

I kept playing not realizing that time was passing by and that I didn't set an alarm for tomorrow.

--)

I woke up as my neck started hurting me. The sun rays found its way into my room and into my eyes as well, making me turn the other way.
I felt my headset near my left hand. I looked around and spotted my laptop on the ground.

Did I push it while I was sleeping?
Don't tell me it's broken!?

I quickly stood up and grabbed it. I looked at it and checked every side. There was no scratches I tapped on some keys and it turned on normally, even the screen was okay.

I sighed in relief and looked at the clock on the wall that was the shape of a cat.
9:25

Shit.

I only have 5 minutes to get ready or I would miss the bus and have to wait for the next one.

I quickly ran to my closet. I grabbed a creme button up shirt and brown pants. I had more comfy clothes in my back for when I actually start working but I wanted to be presentable in front of that rich dude even if it's only for the first day.
I combed my long hair and put on my brown flat shoes and my glasses.
I grabbed the bag and hurried to the kitchen for a quick glass of milk.

I spotted a lunch box at the kitchen table with a little note.
" Sorry for shouting, I hope you have a nice day at work. Here is some of your favorite rice balls" I read it smiling.

I put the box in my bag and grabbed my phone hurrying to the door. I walked quickly to the elevator.
I entered it and clicked on the first floor.
The elevator stopped at the floor beneath me.
A girl around my age came inside and smiled at me.
She clicked on the garage button.
I quickly ran outside when the elevator reached my destination.
I went to the bus stop and almost missed the bus. But thankfully I got inside right in time.
I sighed in relief. I found a seat and got out my phone to check the address one more time. It was not near my location at all but that because it's a big mansion and can't be located inside the city.

I rested my head back and calmed down a bit. Jungkook didn't tell me what exactly I will be doing there, but it had to be something about cleaning and organizing. Which I really like to do most of the time.
And if he is a rich guy, then for sure he has a lot of workers there to help.

-------

I reached my station and left the bus , I looked around and saw mostly trees and bushes. Just a few stores near the station that's it.

I walked to one of them which is a book store.
" Good morning, do you know where that street is?" I asked the boy there.
The tall boy smiled at me and looked at my phone.
" Are you going to the Kim's mansion?" He asked raising an eyebrow. His sweet smiled partially faded.
" Yeah... It's my first day of work there..." I said quietly.
" Oh...I see. "
" Wait... How did you know ?" I asked confused.
" That mansion is the only building in that street." He said shrugging.
" Oh okay" I giggled.
The boy smiled at me.
" You have a cool collection of books here" I said looking around.
" I might come and hang out here sometimes" I said and looked at him.
" You're welcome any time" he smiled cutely.

He did look hot to be honest. But he seem younger.
" Well, see you later!" I said waving before running to the street he pointed at .

I breathed heavily as I finally reached the gates.
Two big men in black came to me.
I showed them my ID and they let me in.

The mansion was really huge that I started to think it was a bad idea to work here. How am I gonna be able to clean this everyday?!
I quickly fixed my clothes and hair as I was taken inside.

The inside looked even bigger. There was a huge hallway  and a staircase that lead to the upper floors.

The man took me to one of the rooms. It has brown furniture and a fireplace beneath a large screen.
I sat down on the comfy seat and waited.

_______________

:)