Chapter Three

He opened his eyes , looking at the ceiling above him. He looked around at the dimmed room , only a faint light coming from the closed curtains.

He tried to move but something was on his left arm keeping him down. He looked to the side and saw a girl laying down beside him, her head on his arm.
He sighed knowing what happened yesterday. He gently pulled away from the unclothed female .

He looked down at his shirt that was soaked in red liquid. He walked to the door and opened it .
" Tell them to do my room" he said to a maid  who passed by his room.
The maid looked at him then to his shirt and nodded. " Yes Mr Kim" she said and walked to the staircase.

Taehyung walked back inside and looked at the motionless woman on his bed. He sighed going to her.
He caressed her face then stopped at her lips that were turning blue.

" There was no way to keep them red and alive forever" he whispered.

He went to the bathroom locking the door. He looked at himself in the mirror , his hair was a mess, skin is pale as usual, his brown eyes sparkling through the reflection.

His bottom lips and chin had dry blood stains all over them. The stains went down to his neck and all over his shirt.
He wiped some of it from his chin before licking his finger.

He dragged himself to the bathtub for a long shower. The sound of shower water didn't block the sound of the maids and men in his room as they were fixing the mess that happened earlier. They were calmly putting everything in place, taking away the stained sheets and the lifeless body from the bed. They did it so professionally which indicated that it wasn't the first time they did that.

Taehyung turned off the water tap before wrapping himself in a towel.

Nothing was unusual in this routine. It happened before that it became boring.
He went to his closet and started putting in his clothes for the day.

He put on a white bottun up shirt, one of his brown tuxedos and his brown shoes. He added a neck tie of the same color and brushed his hair.

He went downstairs to have breakfast expecting one of his helpers to be there too.

But instead he found another girl in the reception with his helper.

He recognized her to be the one he did choose from the several resumes he received.

The girl looked at him and didn't say anything for some seconds.
" Oh! You must he Mr Kim then" she said quickly bowing to him.

He gave her another glance before going to the car outside.

He got inside the car and looked out of the window. Some of his men were placing a suitcase inside another car.
He rolled up his window as the helper from before got inside too.

" What an amazing greeting you gave to that lady there!? " He said chuckling.

" What was her name again?" Taehyung asked.
" Idaria.."

" Idaria.....hmmm... I wonder how long would she last"

---------
:)