Chapter Seven

I looked at the shiny tableware in disbelief. Everything was so shiny that you can see your reflection clearly.

We prepared the table for dinner. There were not so much dishes but more side dishes.

As soon as it was 7:30 on the clock, we saw Mr Kim coming down the stairs. He was in different clothes from the ones he was wearing in the morning but more comfy. Brown wide pants and a loose button up white t-shirt . Before he even came into full view all of the workers bowed . So I quickly did the same scared that he would notice me . I shut my eyes as I heard his footsteps.

I only opened them when I heard complete silence. What is wrong ? Did he leave?? He didn't like the food? I stood up straight and saw that I was the only one in the dinning room with him. Tina was standing away from him ,looking at me in disappointment.

I looked back at Mr Kim and saw him looking at me with a raised eyebrow.
" What are you doing?" He asked. That was the first time I heard his voice. It was calm but felt decent.

" I....um. I did-"
" Dinner time...oh! The new girl is getting some spot light already?" Jimin said as he walked to us.
Jungkook was right behind him. I looked at him as if he was gonna save me from this embarrassment.

" If I am talking to you, you should look at me. " Taehyung said with an angry tone. But his face is still calm.

" I am so sorry, Mr Kim. I didn't mean to disrespect you. I didn't know I took more than I should bowing " I said getting a little annoyed.

" You just zoned out. And that is not acceptable here" he said.

" Yes, sir" I hate you old man!

His eyes widened and Jimin wanted to hide a laugh. Jungkook looked at me in shock.

" Tina...take her away" he said and Tina quickly pulled me back to the kitchen. I knew I was screwed and I just predicted the worse. Getting fired on the first day.

" I can't believe he didn't fire you immediately. I just ....can't. " she sighed .
" But I swear I didnt do it on purpose." I almost whined.
She gave me a look before she shook her head again.
" Just go and stand there. If you heard them ring a bell , you need to go and see what they want " Tina said before leaving to do other chores.

......

I walked out of the house after changing to my clothes. I took my bag and walked out. The other girls walked together and left me. I sighed and continued walking before I heard someone call me. I looked behind me and saw Jungkook.

I felt angry towards him but at the same time , what was he supposed to do?

I just stood there not saying anything.

" You don't have a ride home, do you?" He asked as he walked to me.

" ...no...but I will take the bus " I said looking away.

" Let me drive you home" he said smiling.

I wanted to say no but at the same time, I was gonna wait there at the bus stop alone.

" It's alright. You wouldn't be here all the time so I should get used to taking the bus at this hour " I said shaking my head.

" Come on, I wanna discuss something with you on our way " he said walking to his car.

I sighed and followed him. I looked up at the mansion . My eyes landed on one of the windows where a silhouette was standing, probably looking at my direction. How did I know?

His eyes were glowing red.