Chapter Four

I was waiting in that room, looking around me. I didn't need to be more sure that that man was a wealthy one.

The mansion was decorated in a minimalistic style. But it still showed how classy the owner was. Just light beige colors and brown furniture.

I looked at the door as another man came in. He looked young and was wearing a light blue tuxedo.

I quickly stood up and bowed a little.
" Are you the new girl here?" He asked.
" Yes. Are you Mr Kim?" I asked

He chuckled and shook his head. " No no. I am Park Jimin. His friend and assistant " he said.

" Oh, nice to meet you Mr Park. I am Nakamura Idaria. The new worker here " I said

" Kim Taehyung is getting ready. Do you wanna go around till he is done?" He asked .
I nodded. " Yeah sure why not?" I said.

Jimin took me out of that room. Now since I was not so nervous, I started observing all the details around me.

" Since it's your first day, you will only be allowed at the first level . The one we are at now. The kitchen, three bathrooms, dining room, reception, pool rooms, and three other rooms are at this level. " He explained.

I nodded amazed. All those rooms at the first level only?? That brat must be living his life and all alone!

Jimin turned to me quickly and smirked a little. " You may be overwhelmed with how many spaces there are but you'll get used to it" he said as we walked.

I saw two men carrying a sheet that was rolled and an arm was dangling out of it. I froze in shock and Jimin noticed me.

" Idaria? Are you okay?" He asked and looked to see what made me freeze like that.

He chuckled. " Oh poor lady. They must have been having fun all the night . Don't worry, our men are taking her back to her place." He said

That made me sigh in relief. I think I thought of something more... illegal?
I kept watching the men as they walked away with her. Nothing was showing except her arm that had a bee tattoo.

I think that man is enjoying himself to the max. A big mansion, ton of money and good nights to enjoy.

I heard Jimin giggling and I was a bit confused.  He took me to the reception and we sat down. He told me that I would learn everything little by little since they don't say everything on the first day.

I heard someone coming downstairs and then walked to us. I looked up and saw another young man. But his clothes and the way he looked at us showed that he owned the place.
I quickly stood up and bowed. " You must he Mr Kim" I said.

He gave me another look and walked out without saying anything. Did I do something wrong?

Jimin chuckled and stood up. " Welcome to Mr Kim's household." He said with a smile I didn't understand and walked out following Mr Kim.

........
:3