Chapter Six

Tina pulled me inside quickly and glared at me.
" Idaria...this is not what I told you. I told you clearly to come inside. " She said
" I....I just thought I might help her if-"
" No ...we are not doing voluntary work here Idaria, we are working. She was doing her task and you were going to do another. " She said shaking her head.
" I am sorry..." I said.
" You wanted to know what was that?" She asked.
" Know what? I just wanted to help..." I lied.
" You didn't see the stains?" She asked.
" Stains? No but isn't that normal to have stains on the sheets?" I lied again
" Yes ...they were wine stains" she nodded smiling.
I smiled back and left to the kitchen . I always knew how to make the other person say what I want. I lie.

" Should I put the bread there?" I asked another girl. She looked at me and nodded. Some girls were talking together and some were not. But they all looked at me weirdly. As if ...I wasn't one of them. I didn't understand why but I think I will know later.

It was around 6pm when I heard some girls running to the window and then ran outside the kitchen . I automatically did the same to see what was happening.
Mr Kim's car came back. His driver opened the door for him and a maid was waiting before he gave her his bag. As he walked in another girl took his jacket .

I went beside the other girls to watch . I had no reason to but I wanted to know him more. See his face in a clearer way than this morning.
He seems so young but Jungkook told me he isn't.
His style shows he is more of a vintage person than his face. As if he came out of an old movie.
Handsome. But not my style.

He immediately stopped and looked straight at me. I froze. Did I say that out loud? Definitely not.
I just bowed my head slightly . I looked around and saw everyone was bowing to him respectly I was the only one standing straight. Tina glared at me and made me now like them. I think I forgot that I was working for him that moment.
He sighed and walked upstairs.

Tina quickly pulled me with her to another room.
" What is wrong with you young lady?? Are you here for fun or working?" She asked and sighed.
" I am so sorry. I swear I always bow to older people but I kinda zoned out. " I apologized . I was saying the truth. I don't know what happened. Maybe because he doesn't look old ?

" You need to take care. He wouldn't allow it next time. " She said and walked away. I sighed sitting down on the floor. What a wonderful first day.