Chapter 2

"Hey girl you getting ready" Alona asked when I answered the phone. "Yeah I just got out the shower" I replied. "Girl we supposed to be there at 8 it's 7:30"she sighed. "I know but a girl like me gotta take time to get ready. Bad bitches don't arrive on time" I argued. "Lord please help your child" she said causing me to laugh. "Call you when I pull up" she said. "Ok I replied."

We hung up and I left my hair the same but changed my makeup and outfit

Noelani's fit^^

A few minutes later alona called me telling me she was outside. I walked out making sure I had everything and locked the door. "Ok bitch stunt on these hoes then" Alona said as I got in the car. "You talking about me look at you. Shit I might have to introduce you to the bi-side of life." I responded when I saw her outfit.

" I responded when I saw her outfit

Alona's outfit^^

"Girl I'll always be gay for you"she responded. Yes I am bisexual I've dated a couple of girl and dudes but I've only had one crazy ass ex. That nigga still find my ass to this day. I never know how he find me either. "Girl let's get to this club and show everyone how to party"I said.

About 45 minutes of singing and talking we finally make it to the club. "Next time I'm driving" I said. "Whatever" she responded. Oh I forgot to mention we almost crashed 3 times.

We skip the line and walk up to the bouncer. "Hey Lee how you been" Lee has been my friend since high school. "I'm good nini what about you" "I'm good" He let us in and we were blinded by flashing lights and music was blasting through our ears as we went to the V.I.P. Section I had for us.

We get there and the girls were already there drinking and dancing. I ordered some drinks to let loose a little. I'm not a lightweight so a few drinks wouldn't make me drunk.

We're sitting and laughing when we hear "Cash money records taking over for the 99 and the 2000's" (ifykyk) When all screamed and ran to the dance floor and twerked like our lives depended on it because technically they did. A couple of people tried to come up behind me without permission but I turned them down and twerked on one of the girls from the salon.