Chapter 13

Unedited

"Ready to dance with the devil" he smirks.

Oh god they're going to kill me.

"How you feeling baby" Hakeem asks with a soft look on his face. I know he want me to use one of the safe words to answer. I do need to get into the habit of that again.

"Green. I'm at green right now" I respond using this time to take a mini break. Only two more then it's over. But do I really want them to stop I mean I am tired but it feels so good to have them inside of me, touching me, worshipping me.

Good girl

I'm broken out of my thoughts by Kane ramming inside of me making me let out a loud moan.

"Ahhh. No take some out" I beg trying to run.

"Stop running baby. Take it like a good little slut" he says giving me deep and slow strokes making sure I feel every inch. "You're a good little slut right baby" he taunts. I cant respond so I just moan. He doesn't seem to like this since he speeds up.

"I asked you a question or are you too much of a brainless whore to understand that" he says repeatedly hitting my g-spot.

"Yes yes I'm a good little slut" I respond hoping he slows down. Keyword.... hoping. He doesn't in fact he speeds up even more. I didn't even think it was possible but apparently it is.

Suddenly he flips me over and puts me into an arch while I'm met with Hakeem's dick. Let me tell you baby he is blessed by the devil. They all are. I don't even know how I'm going to survive.

"Open up for me baby" he says. Don't gotta tell me twice. I start to deep throat him as he grabs my hair guiding my pace.

Out of no where he stops and hold my head then both him and Kane start fucking me at the same time. It's like a euphoria at this point. Being manhandled and fucked into oblivion like no tomorrow. I feel like I'm on cloud nine.

It doesn't take long for the familiar knot to start forming as I become a moaning mess trying my best to pleasure Hakeem at the same time. Kane must notices as he says "hold it baby". I try my hardest to listen but the build up start to become too much and I start to feel like I have to pee.

"Daddy I-I can't I h-have t-to pee" I say hoping he'll stop. I'm just going to stop hoping at this point because it never works. He just goes faster repeatedly hitting my spot over and over before he says "let it out mama". And with that I let go and we all release at the same time.

"Who knew we had a squirter" I heard Khalil say. I ignore him lay flat on the bed catching my breath.

I feel myself being lifted and open my eyes to Hakeem putting me on his lap.

"Ride me baby" he says inserting himself in me.

Do my legs hurt? yes. Am I tired? Yes. Do I wanna keep going? Absolutely. Why? Because mama ain't raise no bitch. I slowly start to move up and down while making eye contact with him.

I think I was moving to slow because he grabs my ass and starts to pound into me from the bottom. My eyes roll to the back of my head as I grab onto his shoulders to keep balance. He grabs my by my throat and tongues me down as I let him have his way.

I soon start to reach my climax and start to clench around him.

"D-daddy can I-I please c-cum please please." I beg in between the kiss.

"Cum" he says. I do so with no hesitation seeing stars.

When I come down from my high I'm still shaking and twitching. I feel myself being placed into warm water. I take a moment to relax and gather my thoughts. I open my eyes as to see amir washing me up. He whispers sweet nothings in my ear telling how good I did and how proud he is. I feel warm inside hearing that.

Once I'm all clean he lets the water out and dries me off giving me one of his shirts and some boxers. He leads me to a room where everyone else is dressed and ready for bed. I notice Khalil has my bonnet in his hand. I smile knowing he knows how I can't sleep without one.

He puts it on me as we all cuddle and Watch princess and the frog. They all tell me how good of a job I did and how they're all proud of me.

I know I made the right decision by saying yes. Although I am a little cautious about how everything will turn out I feel it in me that I might be starting to get feeling for them.

How ironic catching feelings for my kidnappers. Not knowing if they feel the same is what scares me the most. Maybe I'm overthinking as usual but I'm doing better at not shutting people out and blocking my blessings.

I can't help but feel as if I'm moving too fast but everything just feels right. Me cuddling with them all in the same bed watching Disney movies as Khalil sings ma belle Evangeline to me replacing Evangeline with my name. I've always dreamed of this. It reminds me of my mom and dad relationship.

Oh shit my parents are gonna kill me. Especially my mom. I haven't talked to her in months and her birthday is next month. I always plan something. This is too much to think about right now I'll let future me figure that out.

I start to fall asleep as Kane rubs circles in my head, Amir and Khalil doing the same to my thighs, Hakeem giving me a foot rub, and Dane laying under me whispering sweet nothing in my ear.

It takes nothing for me to fall asleep. I am engulfed by darkness as I fall into a dreamless slumber with a smile on my face.

 I am engulfed by darkness as I fall into a dreamless slumber with a smile on my face

Me coming back after not updating for months^^

Honestly there's not a reason every time I tried to update I got distracted or was too tired. But I promise to devote at least 1 hour of each day to writing.

That's all for this chapter hope you all enjoyed see you in the next one.