Chapter 6

Noelani's POV

We get to the club and see some girls getting ready while others are on day shift. I look around taking in the environment. I notice guards at each of the stages making sure men can't get too close. I personally find that reassuring seeing as how a lot of people tend to get handsy.

The black red and gold decor look amazing and expensive. It adds the seductive vibe to the club that makes you want to stay all day long. That honestly great for the girls dancing they could drain bank accounts and be safe. Damn I should work here.

We have enough businesses already

This could be until I go back to my normal life.

If you ever do

Hush up.

"You might wanna get comfortable we gone be here all day." Amir says

"Ok" I give him a nod. "Can I get on the poles if I get bored." I ask

"As long as yo ass don't fall and break something go crazy." Khalil says with a smirk.

"I'm not new to stripping I might be a lil rusty but I can stretch." I say stretching my arms

He opened his mouth to say something when this pretty white girl with an amazing two piece set comes over. I can tell she has work done but she sure know how to pull it off. Damn I wonder if she swings that way.

"Hey guys what are you doing here" she says looking at them with a flirty smile until she get to me then rolls her eyes.

That felt racially motivated. Remember when I said she was pretty yeah well her attitude just fucked it up. Her outfit is still cute though.

"Is this the new girl?" She asks pointing at me "Your going to have to show up in a little less clothing and stop trying to be different this is a strip club not a homeless shelter. Oh and all that work done to get that butt let's hope your doctor was a good one and it's not stiff." She says standing in front of me trying to intimidate me.

I look around frantically, looking in my shirt, my purse and even my shoes.

"What are you doing" she asks rolling her eyes

"Oh I'm just looking for who tf you're talking to because you said something about being homeless and having work done and clearly you can't be talking about me because I have money and this is all natural boo. Unlike some people." I say turning around with a smile

I hear Dane chuckle quietly behind me.

"She's not here to work she's here with us" Kane cuts in. I was honestly surprised that he's the one to speak up.

"Oh is this the whore of the month. If you guys needed someone to help pleasure you all you had to do was ask me. How about we take this to the back room" She says reeking of desperate

"Damn how much more desperate can you be" I laugh.

She goes to say something but Kane cuts in. "First off she's not a whore and you will show her some respect this is our guest and second you have a job to do so go do it."he says giving her a glare that almost had me scared.

Key word almost

"Yes sir" she says walking away but no before shooting me a glare. Great now I gotta deal with this hoe all day. We all know how this goes. Well at least my parents trained me to be fighter but that's a story for another day.

We walk up the stairs to what I'm guessing is their office. They have a couch a table and chairs perfectly placed around the gigantic room. I take claim on the couch laying down getting comfortable.