Chapter 12

Unedited

Noelani's POV

Following the other trail of rose petals we make it to a room I've never noticed before. Amir enter the pin code telling me to remember the numbers 3957. I'll have to put that in my notes later.

We walk in and I am like in a trance. The red led lights to set the tone. I look around and see whips of all kinds, chains, fluffy handcuffs, a variety of vibrators and dildos, blindfolds, ball gags and much much more. It's official I have died and went to heaven. Or would this be hell?

Oh well I'm good either way.

"Seems like someone excited" Khalil whispers in my ear from behind while gripping my waist

"Seems like that someone is you" I hint towards his bulge poking me in my back. Feeling bold I start to rub against it earning a couple of groans from him.

"So needy already I can't wait to fuck you so hard you forget your own name only think about how good our dicks feel inside you" he says caressing my thighs. One of his hands starts to travel to my core rubbing my black laced panties. He pushes aside my underwear and rubs two fingers along my dripping folds causing my breath to hitch.

"Look at how wet she already is for us" he says towards the others, who have been watching the interaction the whole time, showing them his fingers that are covered in my juices.

"My my principesa already soaking wet and we barely touched you" Amir says with a deep chuckle.

"Well shouldn't you all do something about that" I sass trying not to give in too quickly.

"Oh don't worry baby girl we will make sure to make you cum so many times you lose count" Hakeem says with a devilish smirk.

"I guess y'all are all talk because y'all have yet to make sure those words have meaning." Dane then comes in front of me and picks me up throwing me on the bed. Ooo somebody's rough. Me likey. Removing my dress and bra leaving me in only my black laced panties. His eyes slowly move up my body until they land on my eyes which are clouded with lust.

His grey eyes stare into my brown eyes before he connects our lips into a passionate kiss. The kiss was gentle yet rough and needy. He lick and bites at my bottom lip for access to my mouth. I don't grant it quite yet making him work for it as I feel his hands travel to my hardened nipples and tug at the piercings causing me to let out a small moan. He uses that as an advantage and slide his tongue in as our tongues fight for dominance.

I fight but ultimately end up losing the tussle. Our tongues begins to twist and twirl as we explore each other's mouths until we finally come up for air. Panting I look up at Dane to see he has a sinister smirk as he then moves off and leaves the room.

I don't have time to wonder before Hakeem and Khalil attack my neck leaving a series of hickeys and bite marks while Amir goes to sucking and nibbling on my breast. Soft moans and whimpers leave my mouth as they explore my body with their hands and mouth.

Kane come over behind and attacks my lips so they are upside down. Somehow that deepen the kiss as our tongues dance I perfect synch. The attention I was receiving was going straight to my core that was begging to be touched.

Just as I started moving my legs for some type of friction I feel my legs being pushed apart to caught up by the pleasure I'm already getting I don't realize who is actually down there until I feel something cold roll along my folds making me gasp and look down only to be met with a smirking Dane as he puts an ice cube into his mouth and begins sucking and slurping like he's this is the best thing he's ever tasted.

I moan loudly as dane starts flicking the ice cube on my clit. Right Kane attaches our lips causing me to moan into his mouth. The pleasure is so much that I can already feel my climax coming. I begin to grind my hips into Dane making him groan as the vibrations start to send me closer to the edge.