Chapter 14

Unedited

Noelani's POV

"Bae...bae wake up..."I feel someone shaking me

"This house better be burning down or you're gonna lose a finger" I say without opening my eyes not wanting to fully wake up.

"Bae get up the food is gonna get cold" Hakeem says making me sit right up. "Oh that got you up. I've been trying for the past 15 minutes and all you did was look at me and turn over" I must've been half sleep because I don't know what he's talking about.

"I don't remember that so it didn't happen now about the food." I say sitting up rubbing the sleep and eye boogers out of my eyes.

"Yes Amir cooked now let's go down there and eat." I stand up only to fall right back down. I hate it here.

Hakeem laughs before picking me up. Ain't nun funny with his bobble head self. That's why his nose big now. Bet he can smell what I ate last week.

"It's not funny. I'm in pain and u wanna laugh. When u kick you where the sun don't shine we gone see who get the last laugh."I say pouting because why are you laughing at me.

"Alright now when I accidentally drop u don't say nun" he says faking like he gone drop me. He need to stop playing while we on the stairs.

"And when I accidentally break all yo fingers and you have to learn to text with yo toes don't say nun" I say when we finally get to the bottom.

He sets me down in the chair while Amir comes with my plate and apple juice. I don't care what nobody say apple juice is superior argue with ya mammy. He gave me two cinnamon rolls, two sausage patties, scrambled eggs and a bowl of fruit.

He made a feast so you already know what I'm about to do.

FEAST. And I started eating to my hearts content. This food was so good it had me moaning. Yea Imma need him to do this everyday. I don't even eat breakfast like that because my body doesn't let me for some reason but today I'm starving. I must me drained from last night extra curricular activities.

"Bambina I know you're enjoying the food but if you keep moaning like that you're not gonna get the break we were trying to give you after last night" Amir says sounding like he's holding himself back from something.

I blush as flashbacks of us in the room start to circle in my head. I keep eating trying to distract myself from those thoughts. I would've said something but I do need that break. I might need a week or so to recover.

"So what are the plans for today" I ask wanting to see if I have to plan my day out or go with the flow.

"Nothing really we have a meeting at one of our clubs tonight but other than that it's pretty much a chill day." Khalil says looking so good. Did I mention they all have on sweats and wife beaters. Oooo they tryna give a girl a heart attack.

"So what I'm hearing is a marvel movie marathon in order" I say finishing up the last bite of my food before heading to the movie room to set up. Once everyone was finished I started the marathon.

Timeskip

"Just imagine living as a civilian and yo car that you just bought gets thrown at a villain just for it to not affect them."Khalil says halfway through doctor strange.

"That's what I'm sayin no insurance not compensation nun" Hakeem says.

"Yeah that's why I said I would never live there unless I live in wakanda."I say getting up to make popcorn as it's now been hours since I last ate anything.

"What's wakanda" I hear Amir ask as I'm getting up.

"You'll see when we keep watching" I yell back getting the stuff that I need to make everyone popcorn.

As I'm melting the butter I feel someone come up behind me wrapping their arms around me. I look to see it's Dane.

"Wassup" I say continuing what I'm doing.

"Nothing I just needed to touch you" he says with his face in my neck making me giggle cuz it tickles.

"We were just cuddling." I say playfully rolling my eyes

"But you've been gone forever" he drags out as I pour the butter on the popcorn.

"It hasn't even been ten minutes" I point out while shaking the bucket making sure the butter get all over.

"Well it felt like it's been ten years." He says sneaking his hand in the popcorn.

"I swear you all are so dramatic"

We soon head back to the movie room with the popcorn and drinks of course I made him carry the drinks since the popcorn isn't heavy. You gotta put these men to work they get lazy when you don't.

I set the popcorn down on the table where everyone can reach. And go back to my spot between Khalil and Dane while Amir and Hakeem are by my legs and Kane is in between them.

We watch 2 more movies before I turn it off so I can get ready for bed since they have a meeting. I start to clean up the mess but they push me out the room swearing that they have it covered. I give up and go upstairs picking the playlist for the night starting my shower.

I get in letting the water hit me covering in the heat relaxing my muscles. I eventually start my concert in the shower. Once a certain amount of songs have played I then wash up and stay in there until some more songs play.

Eventually I get out the shower and start my night routine as I do this I realize I have to do my self care day for the beginning of the month. I'll do it tomorrow since I don't have anything better to do.

As I'm thinking I get the perfect idea. I'm going to convince them so have a self care day with me. One by one they all come in and kiss me goodnight promising to be back soon so we can all go to sleep together.

Once they leave I scroll through Pinterest searching for treatments I can do. I don't know why but I get this sudden burst of energy so I decide to play music and dance while imagining myself in the songs.

I rearrange my room as well because I was getting bored with it. Once I did that I was tired so I decided to go to the room where we all slept last night. I watch tiktok until tiktok watches me falling to sleep.

I wake up feeling people moving around me. Someone shushes me back to sleep rubbing my heading and whispering in my ear. That does the trick because I'm knocked back out.

I could get used to this.

That's all for this chapter hope you all enjoyed.

What's your favorite marvel movie and character.

This was a pretty chill chapter idk I just made it like that.

Give me ideas of what y'all want to see.

Make sure to comment and vote see y'all in the next chapter.