Chapter 15

Unedited
I wake up first still tangled in them. But I got to pee so I get up trying not to wake them. It was a bit of a struggle but I put a pillow in my place until I came back.

Once I was done I decided to get all the self care stuff out for us so they can't say no.

I then walk back into the room to wake them up. I go to Amir first and climb on top of him kissing his face.

"Good morning baby" I say once he's up and repeat the same step for all of them.

Once everyone is awake I try to go downstairs and make breakfast. Key work try. I ended up making it to the door before the ache between my legs started screaming at me to sit my ass down.

Welp looks like we're ordering breakfast today. I get up while they're in the restroom force myself to my room looking for an outfit for the day. I decided on an oversized shirt and some boxers. Look in my room I grab my phone and place the order at Waffle House.

When I'm done I put my phone in the drawer since they don't know I have it and make my way downstairs. Which might I add took too damn long. Like where's a big strong man when u need them.

When I get downstairs I brew some coffee and wait for the guys to trickle down. Eventually they all come and are dressed in different color sweats and compression shirts.

Looking at them I had to chant to myself that ms.mama needed a break before she breaks.

"I ordered Waffle House I need someone to go pick it up tho"

"You ordered what" Kane ask looking at me with confusion written all over his face.

"Waffle House." I reply in an obvious tone. "Don't tell me u guys never had Waffle House." I say when they all look at each other before turning to me confused.

"Nope." They reply at the same time. Ok that was weird. It's like they were mind linking each other

"Ok that was freaky and not in the good way. Anyways you all have been deprived of good food and entertainment" I say as I think back on how I loved going to Waffle House after the club because I got good food and got to see a good fight every once in a while. I remember this one time where a girl got her wig snatched off and a whole waffle thrown at her while one of the workers poured syrup on her saying "since u thought shit was sweet bitch"

Laughing to myself I ask Amir can he get it and give him the address to where it was.

"Wait how did you order food if u don't have a phone" Khalil asks me while eyeing me suspiciously.

Oh shit. I curse myself eternally

"See what had happened was...and then when det happened I had... den I was abducted by aliens...and boom Dey ordered the food." I saying looking everywhere but in their eyes.

"Noelani" Hakeem says in a warning tone telling me if I didn't tell the truth i would be in a great deal of trouble. I look down at my feet like I've never seen them before and confess.

"Ok fine when we went to my house I took my phone with me but I swear I never used it to call or ask for help. Quite frankly I don't think the cops would believe me and I figured I could get out of this my self and tell my future puppies the story of me being kidnapped and now I'm rambling someone please stop me" I ramble on knowing I'm caught.

When met with silence I look up at them trying to read their facial expressions only to receive blank faces from all of them. Don't get me wrong I was trained to be able to learn body language and facial expressions but they make me feel like I missed a few classes.

"Where is it" Kane finally speaks up breaking the silence.

"In the room in the top drawer." When the words leave my mouth I see Khalil head towards my room to retrieve it before coming back down with it in his hand.

"Unlock it" Amir says. And I follow his command not having the urge to fight back right now. I knew I couldn't keep it hidden for long hopefully they don't kill me. Once I open it they go through probably trying to make sure I wasn't lying about getting help.

Which I wasn't lying about I never ask for help even when I need it most. I always believe I can handle things on my own. Almost like I need to prove to everyone that I can do things on my own.

Eventually they finish going through it and look back at me.

"We are going to keep it for a little while just to make sure you didn't delete anything" Amir says which I nod still not looking at them to caught up in my thoughts. I wonder if this means I placed the order for no reason. Which sucks because that means I wasted my money.

"Can u still go get the food" I say looking at Amir hopefully.

"Yes bambina I'll still get the food." He says making me smile causing his gaze to soften. I'm eternally jumping with joy since I didn't waste my money. Don't get me wrong I have loads of it but that don't mean I like wasting it. I've always been careful when it came to spending money.

With that Amir takes and keys and the address and goes to get the food leaving me with the others. I feel kind of awkward now thinking about everything that has happened with me agreeing to be their submissive now. I wonder how many they had before. I start to wipe the negative thoughts out of my head about them having someone better than me. Then I remember I'm the baddest bitch to ever grace this earth nobody can top me.

"Can we watch lion king it's a Disney movie." I say breaking the silence in the room.

"Sure baby" Khalil says with a soft smile.

"Well let's wait until Amir gets back so he doesn't miss anything" I say knowing they are all deprived of a good childhood.

"Have you all shared a girl before." I ask the question that has been floating around in my mind for a minute now.

"Yes we have." Kane says " but none of them can handle being with all of us"

"Did you guys ever get jealous" I ask wondering how their dynamic works

"Not really. I mean we all agree that we have different needs and all can provide in a different way. What one of us lacks in another can pick up at which makes the relationship stronger in my eyes" Hakeem says making me curious as to what their strengths and weaknesses could be in the relationship

"So that means no fights over me." I playfully pout.

"I don't know about them but I'll always fight for what's mine." Amir says walking in with the food.

"My love" I scream running to amir ignoring his open arms and grabbing the food.

"That's cold blooded." He says shaking his head.

I lean over and kiss his cheek "thank u baby" I say " now let's go fulfill your childhoods with lion king."
I say moving to the movie room with the food as they follow behind me.

That's all see y'all next chapter

Sorry for not updating I made it my new years resolution to update more until I'm done with the book.

Anyways happy new years I love y'all thanks for all of your support.