Chapter 7

Noelani's POV

I walk out on stage and notice that the club has gotten a lot more busy than when we first got here. Lucky for me I'm gonna make so much money.

I get up to the pole and hear the Dj play acquainted by the weekend and I still remember the dance I made to it so I decide to do it. It wasn't to much and was great since I'm a little rusty

The dance^^

As I'm dancing I remember how fun it is to be up on the pole. The only reason I quit was because I was starting to branch off into my own thing and didn't have time for it anymore.

As I'm dancing I notice that the boys are looking at me from their room so I decide to put my all into it and give them a show. Their intense gazes make me a little nervous but also gives me an excitement to tease them.

My eyes only leaves them them a few times as I go around the pole but their eyes never leave me. I can feel them watching me and my every move.

Dane's POV

As we watch noelani on stage we can't seem to take our eyes off her. The way she flawlessly dances around the pole moving her body to the beat is so mesmerizing .

I finally pry my eyes away and look over at the other guys and they're all just like me. Mesmerized and caught in a trance.

I look over at the men crowded around her stage and I feel my blood boil. It's funny how I don't mind my friends looking at her lustfully but the thought of anyone else other than us getting off to watching her dance makes me want to kill everyone but not after I make them watch us please her letting them know who she belongs to.

What is she doing to me? What if she doesn't want all of us? God I need to get out of my head. I look back at her and see she's getting ready to do another dance.

I can already feel my pants tightening around my dick. Looks like I'm gonna need a cold shower before this meeting starts. It's times like these I'm thankful we have showers in here for us to cool down after meetings. They tend to get out of hand when people think they can outsmart us.

I watch as she starts dancing to dirty by tank.

The dance^^

**Timeskip**

Noelani's POV

I get tired from all the dancing. I danced to I think 5 songs. It was like when I started I couldn't stop. I will most definitely becoming back here. I made a lot of money too. I always tell myself it's not what creep do it's what creeps can do for you. And right now those creeps are putting money in my pockets.

I thank my bodyguard stationed at my stage as he helps me down and collects my money as I make my way over to the bar and order a shot of tequila with no chaser.

"Wow never seen a girl take down a shot like that before" I hear a deep voice say next to me.

"Well you've never seen me before either" I say turning around to see if the voice matched the face.

"Touché" he says chucking. "I'm chase" he says holding out his hand

"Blue" I take his hand giving him my fake name. I never tell people my real name at the club.