Author's Note

Hi there, thank you so much for reading my poems! If you enjoyed reading them, please don't forget to vote by pressing a star-shaped button on each poem you liked! :D I'd also be happy to receive comments and reading list adds ;)

Interested in reading more of my poetry? I have a more experimental and lighthearted poetry collection that might interest you :]

one line at a time

Highest Genre Ranking: #386 in #poetry

A series of (mostly impromptu) poems that were written during or for my college's creative writing course. From verses about roses to single-stanza pieces, this collection contains every single poem our professor told us to write... or let us write.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/72023146

Are you more into sonnets? I also have a collection that's focused purely on sonnets!

sonnets from a silent heart

A collection of sonnets. Written by a prose writer who had just begun her journey as a poet.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/280869763

I also have a lot of non-poetry books you might want to check out! Did you know that some of my story characters actually served as the inspiration for some of the poems in this collection? Well, you can meet them in their adventures below! :D

If you want to know more about the characters who inspired after death did us part, a love concealed, and blue eyes, then you might want to check out my dark fantasy novel, Blood Will Tell!

Blood Will Tell

Featured by the WackyWriters community profile

The Gifted Blood Trilogy | Book One

What's worse than a past that comes back to haunt you? One you don't even know.

In the realm of Idelhen, where wild monsters threaten to wipe out mankind, being a gifted is both a blessing and a burden. As the only ones born with special abilities - and thus the only ones who can slay beasts - all gifteds are forced to become guardians and protect the rest of humanity. While most oblige, a particularly powerful gifted has rejected that path.Damon the Demonic has been terrorizing the realm for years, using sorcery to mold monsters out of stone and shadow. Having amassed more power than most gifteds combined, it's a matter of time before he removes the last obstacle in his way: Arden Mægenstern, Idelhen's strongest guardian.

Until Edin comes into the picture.

Soon after awaking in a stranger's bedroom, with no memories of his past prior to his rescue by Arden, Edin begins training under her tutelage and works with her to regain his memories. A fateful encounter with a wild beast deems him worthy of being a guardian, and his sheer power promises an end to Damon's terror. However, just as he's thrust onto the battlefield, he realizes that there are other monsters than the feral creatures he's forced to face.

And they're waging a war within him.

As Edin's inner demons and obscure past creep out of the shadows, the world wonders whether he really is Idelhen's next hope or its demise in disguise. Only blood will tell.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/119058102

If you especially loved parkour, my friend is a croissant, and winter, I highly recommend checking out The Secret Land of Otrâlmondé and the rest of the books in the Other Realms series!

The Secret Land of Otrâlmondé

Featured by Fantasy, YAFantasy, and WattpadFantasyPH

Featured by FantasyYAFantasy, and WattpadFantasyPH

The Other Realms Series | Book 1

The quietest towns always hold the most magical secrets.

That was what thirteen-year-old Stella learned when she was sent to stay with her Aunt Celestine during the summer. During her stay in the sleepy town of Oppidula, Celestine gives Stella an heirloom bracelet. She fastens it around her wrist and makes her promise to not take it off.

Soon, Stella learns that there is more to the bracelet than its family legacy. A morning stroll around the small town and a chance encounter with two new friends reveals secrets beyond her imagination.

First, Oppidula hides a portal to another world.

Second, her bracelet gives her powers.

And third, she's not the only one with such jewelry.

Under the tutelage of a group of elders, Celestine included, Stella and her new friends embark on a journey to master their powers. However, not everyone is happy to know that a few humans have access to abilities. One of them is hell-bent on stopping them entirely... and last time, he was very close to doing so.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/50751728

There are more books on my profile if you're interested ;) Thanks again for reading, and extra special thanks if you've voted and/or commented!

Regards,
Stella Vigo