PROLOGUE

"Break up with that guy, Flinsky." my brows furrowed at my father.

"What? Dad-"

"I already knew everything," my eyes widened in a fraction. What?

"What do you mean-" he cut me off again.

"I know why do you want to be independent now that you're in your nineteen. You have a boyfriend? You flew to Philippines for what? You live there for what? For that guy? Who's that guy-"

"Dad! Volter is a good guy!" I suddenly interrupt him and did not expect to raise my voice.

"Don't fucking raise your voice at me!" he shout that made me bit my lower lip and bowed my head a little.

"Ech hunn hie gär," I love him. Then I look up at him with pleading eyes. "I can't... I can't break up with him, Dad."

"Dat ass blödsinn." that's bullshit. He said, gritting his teeth. "How did you love a guy that fast?"

"Dad, please..."

"He's no good for you," my lips parted.

"He's no good for me? You don't even know him, Dad!"

"More so," his firmness made me tremble.

If he continue being this firm and authoritative, I can't fight for this.

"Break up with that guy if you don't want me to do the-"

"I will dad. I will. Just... Stay away from him." I know my Dad too well that's why I can't risk Volter's life for this.

It's better to keep him away from danger.

"Dat ass gutt ze héieren," that's good to hear.

Then he left. I sighed heavily as I bit my lower lip. I'm sorry Volter, but I have to follow my father's order.

"You're just kidding me," Volter shook his head repeatedly.

"I- I'm sorry, Volter." my tears fell as I look at him shaking his head as if he don't want to hear my sentiments.

"That's bullshit! What was your reason why you're breaking up with me?! We're now... In a year in our relationship... Why the sudden..." his weak estate weakened me even more.

I can't look at him like this. I can't afford looking at him this weak. I met him as a dedicated and strong guy, and seeing him like this makes me want to beat myself up. I don't like this. But I need to do this for my father to stop what he's plan.

"What did I do? Why are you breaking up to me?" I cried more when he kneeled down, almost begging me to stop this shit.

"I... I cheated," liar. But I want him to believe me and break up with me.

"No... Please, tell me you're lying."

"I'm not." I wiped my tears as I look away, feeling guilty of what I've said.

"I will still accept you. Because I know... You love me..."

"I don't. I don't love you anymore, Volter." I look at him with so much conviction in my eyes.

I saw how his tears fell. It feels like someone stubbed my heart when I saw his tears. He looks like a puppy, looking for his master but he's lost. He's too lost.

"You... Don't love me anymore?" his said slowly as if confirming it all to me.

I nodded. It hurts a lot seeing your love ones crying in front of you, in pain. And that pain is because of you. I inflicted so much pain in him. I don't think he deserve someone like me.