4: Deny, deny, deny

"Yes, I got things handed to me too, but I don't treat others 'lesser' than me any different than how I'd treat you, if you weren't such an asshole." I said poking his chest "And I bought the Jeep with my own money I got from working and savings from birthday gifts. You bought your bike with your daddy's generator money."

"How'd you know about that?" he asked confused.

"I was there!", I yelled and now seriously started walking back in.

"OK! I'm sorry ok! You're so cold towards me and so-, so you towards those pogues." he said pacing slowly back and forth until he ran up and tried to get a hold of my hand, but this time  I could see it was in a softer way, but it didn't stop me from flinching and taking my hand back.

"Me defending myself and my friends, isn't me being cold towards you." I said

"Why don't you let me touch you?", he said ignoring my last sentence. "You don't have any problems with those pogues, or anybody else in that matter of fact." he said again backing up.

"They don't touch me the way you do. Actually they don't touch me at all, and all the years we've known each other, if you'd pay the littlest attention to me you'd know, how I don't like being touched especially in a violent way, and you'd also know why." I said and for some reason with a teary tone.

I didn't wait for him to answer as I slammed the door behind me. My heart was pounding as I broke down against the door into an anxious breathing. I genuinely was scared that he'd snap at me.

"I just want you to know that I'd never hurt you, not intentionally." he said through the door startling me.

"Go home Rafe!" I cried out unintentionally.

He punched the door yelling "Damn it Y/N!" and again I flinched, but after a moment I heard his bike turn on and moments after that I heard it getting further and further from my house.

It was only a little after noon when this all happened, but I was so tired. I cried myself asleep at two pm.

-

I woke up after five pm and tried to get a hold of, anybody, but no one was doing anything. Sarah was MIA, Pope had to help his dad with work and Kie was working at the wreck and JJ? Well JJ was doing what JJ was doing.

We did hang out into the evening as we went surfing, well I just hung out on the beach as I watched my friends surf. Surfing wasn't really my thing, but I still liked to watch them surf.

We were going to look for the Royal Merchant tomorrow, but I have a feeling that I won't be attending. More or less related to the surfing, oceans creep me out.

"Rafe came to see me earlier this day. After the club incident." I whispered quietly as I laid in JJ's hand my head resting on his chest on the hammock 

"What did he want?" He asked trying to keep his voice down as his tone grew concerned "Did he say anything about Pope or me?" he said fiercely but still quietly.

"No, what? Did you do something?" I said a little too loud and caught every bodies attention.

"What? What happened?" Kie asked.

"Nothing?" me and JJ said in at the same time.

"Don't you worry about it." JJ said trying to keep the cool.

"O-key." Kie answered weirdly "Well we're still going to look for the merchant, and I recon Y/N is going to sit this one out." she said pointing a finger at me and I nodded at her with a wink as I agreed with her.

-

As my friends went to the sea early in the morning I stayed behind and spent my morning at home just chilling.