14: I was only 12!

TW: mention of Rape.

This part is on Rafe's point of view

-

Y/N had ran to her car through the back yard "Y/N." I called "Breath, Y/N breath."

She was having a panic attack, and I have no idea what to do. Damn it, I don't know what to do. It's usually me in her position and she in mine. "Dam it, damn it, damn it." I chanted as I paced around, "What do you wan me to do?"

"I can't breath." She kept saying as she too paced around.

Rafe, get your shit together, she was there when you needed now she needs you.

"Okay, um-- Y/N, um-- get in the car." I said trying to get her in as gently as I could, without having to touch her too much.

It took me a few tries before she went it, but all that mattered was that we were out "Do you want me to call Sarah?" I asked as I was driving to the only place it thought she's wan to, the cut, to the Pogues. "Kie? JJ? Anyone? Y/N, please say something?"

Her breathing had calmed down but she was still in quite a shock "Shut up. Shut up. Just shut up Rafe!" She suddenly screamed.

My heart sank. Somehow hearing her sharp tone at me hurt more that my dad's words, ever "I'm sorry." She said after a while

"You don't--, it's okay." I whispered back.

"Can you, um... can you drop me off at Kie's."

"Yeah."

The rest of the car-ride was silent, agonizingly silent. I didn't dare to touch her, to comfort her as I didn't know how'd she react of how'd she feel about it.

We arrived but she didn't get out, she just sat there staring straight ahead with red eyes.

I got out and walked to the door knocking on it "Kie!" I screamed out, "KIE!" I screamed out even louder and knocking even harder.

"What the hell?" The curly head opened the door "What do you want?" she sounded... angry, angrier.

"It's Y/N." I said and moved aside. She ran to the car once she saw her.

"What did you do to her, Rafe?"

"I swear, it wasn't me, not this time." I said following her as I didn't know what else to do.

"Y/N, what happened?" Kie called out to her.

"Daniel, my brother." Y/N whispered. Knowing that what he did to her, it broke my heart.

"Who-- You have a brother?" Kie asked and now she was looking at me. I just looked at her with pain in my eyes. Seeing her like this, it's not something I enjoy.

"Why didn't I know you had a brother?" She asked Y/n.

"It all happened before I met you guys." She responded getting out of the car.

She, was calm, scary calm. But me on the other hand, my heart was pounding, I was sweaty and, un-calm.

Without thinking she gave me peck on the lips before walking to Kie's front door, "What the fu..." Kie let out as in realization I looked at her and Y/N turned around.

"Kie, I can explain." She said walking back.

"You're mackin' on Rafe?!" She exclaimed with angry and disgusted face.

Y/N looked at her and then me, she didn't know what to say, she shook her head "Kie, there's bigger things than me mackin' on Rafe."

"So it's true. What, now you're just dating him?"